Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

CalleighWolfe, thanks for the kickoff, it seems that I'm on after this. So from now on, every day: a CaRWash pic of the day!! And boy do I have some helpers here. :D

Inge, I forgot...shock? *shock* :eek: OMG I so need to go to training! Will it help if I say that I haven't seen it yet? Your interpretation was close to mine. I thought they already were married. ;)

Inge, Lynn? You fear me? Come on, you know I'm the most sweetest person around. (when I'm asleep :devil:) But Inge, it seems like German synchronisation sucked, 'cause he actually said:

"So you two's big day's coming up, huh?" Or at least that's what I've heard, haven't seen it myself yet.

Silhouette, come back you! I don't need you to read, I need you to play! But let me audition first, hehe. :lol:

i love this thread so much to read. But i think i like carwash but i also like it to see calleigh with Eric ooo wath a terribel choice i have to make right now....

And hello everyone im new in this thread so i hope i will have some fun and hopefully can put some more in it from my perspectif...

welcome Nathalie_Emily :D its ok to like calleigh with eric too! i like ryan with greg :D

im sure you will have fun!!! here have a cookie! *hands cookie* :D

hi guys I'm new here *quite nervous* I was watching a few episodes today and I feel the chemistry between ryan/calleigh..they are so cute together(or we can say HOT :devil: )so I became a CaRWash fan :D

btw do you know where can I find some fics about CaRWash?

thanks for the cookie *take cookie over and eat it* :p i love to be here.

Thanks to Dutchie hihi youre the best sweety... ;)

welcome CSI_Mania!! :D dont be nervous!!! haha they are cute andddd hot!!

ommgg i love your icon!!! :D hehe sooo cute!! have a cookie! *hands cookie* :)

oh you can find fics at fanfiction.net but sadly there isnt alot. but some people on this thread have made some and they were great! also you can check the fan fiction thread here :D

aw csi_mania don't be nervous we wont bit! well let Calleigh do the biting, and even then only with Ryan :devil:

-x-liv

thank you guys :D *take a cookie..hmm! it's delicious* and thank you about the icon!! I have few animated CaRWash ones but I can't find them whatever.. so what are we talking about??

Welcome to all Newbies! Have fun here! :D

Dutchie said:
Inge, Lynn? You fear me? Come on, you know I'm the most sweetest person around. (when I'm asleep ) But Inge, it seems like German synchronisation sucked, 'cause he actually said:
"So you two's big day's coming up, huh?" Or at least that's what I've heard, haven't seen it myself yet.

Erm, I haven't seen Season 4 so far. I have to wait till September. you caught me. I wrote in my post that I didn't know the exact quote and someone should correct me if I'm wrong. ;)
But you're right, German synchro sucks most of the time and they use the same voices in different shows. so annoying.
I know that you're not evil, sweetie! :lol:
(I know I should stop calling you sweetie but your post screamed 'tease me about it'. :p)

You're all welcome re my pics.

CSI_mania welcome...so who else is new...I was 2 weeks away and now I see so much new people...:D

I'm pretty new.. saw an eppy Monday with a lot of CaRWash goodness and loved it... and CSI_mania I love the avvie too.. It's great! (and welcome!)

Welcome to the new people (well, I'm almost new too :lol: :lol:) I have read 5 fics. Here they are.

Here in the fanfiction section.
- Maze's - Jack-in-the-box.
- Dutchie's - Misunderstandings and.... Here in ff section.

Fanfiction.net
- CalleighDuCaine's - Here without you
- Taste of love (I forgot the author, sorry :blushes:) IS FOR ADULTS.
- I'm not running away anymore - IS FOR ADULTS.

the name by itself is great... off to read the ficcie

iii'm baaaaaack!!! but not for long!! now i have to go to my mom's house where i might not be able to use the computer then to work all week!! ahhhhhhh!!

I'm sooooo excited! Rerun tonight and tomorrow!!!
weeeeeeee!!

i'll miss y'all if i can't get on :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back