Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

gosh ive only been away from my comp for 3 days and you guys filled 6 pages? crazy CaRWash people!! but thats why i love it here =]

Crazy CaRWash people! :lol: I love yall though.

Girlie The light is dim, but was that you that posted?!? :D

I kidnapped Ryan and locked him in a basement, just so yall know. {Sees Vera getting ready to let him out} Don't even think it!

FrostBite I love the ring shopping one.. sp cute, the others are very well done also!

hiiii TheCoroner!!!! awww that sucks you cant stay for long :( we'll miss you too :D

aww if only they actually were looking for wedding rings!!

Cute fic FrostBite! And nice pics everyone. Been gone awhile and missed this thread. ;)

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
Cute fic FrostBite! And nice pics everyone. Been gone awhile and missed this thread. ;)

Dudes.. I've missed you! {tackles} and have a cookie :D

iheartnickcath said:
Crazy CaRWash people! :lol: I love yall though.

Girlie The light is dim, but was that you that posted?!? :D
no I don't think so :D :D :D

*sneaks past Lynn while she's busy keeping Vera away* We're a team ya know? ;) If you lock Ryan in a closet, at least lock Calleigh with him. :devil: Welcome CSI mania (I snagged your icon a while ago!) and Nathalie. Nathalie is another one of my victims people. I keep bringing new people to our lovely thread. :D

FrostBite, I love that fic! So sweet. Welcome to you too! Nice icons as well.

Then now it's time for the very new, very angsty (especially for the rest of the angst whores):

CaRWash Pic of the Day
(from Recoil)

recoilfk9.jpg

Don't you just love how concerned he is when he thinks she's been shot?? I do. (credit: Jon Togo online)

waauww, nice pic and i can cry over it.. He is so sweet to her, and i like to be Emily in that pic.. hihi so i can kiss him

aww I love the picture!! he is really sweet and I wish I was Emily!! then I can kiss him :devil:!! Ryan is totally in love with calleigh!! :p

CSI mania and Nathalie, you had the same idea. :D Of course he is in love with Calleigh. Who isn't? :devil: I think I have yet another new member here. LtKitty? Come out of hiding! :lol:

*comes out little girl with shy look on her face*
Hello everybody! *looking with big puppy eyes* :lol:
Thanks for invitation Dutchie :D *looking around*
wow.. huge room and so much CaRWash pictures :p nice place..cosy! hehe :D

Dutchie said:
CSI mania and Nathalie, you had the same idea. :D Of course he is in love with Calleigh. Who isn't? :devil: I think I have yet another new member here. LtKitty? Come out of hiding! :lol:

of course we have the same idea don't we have? actually I have some differents ideas( :devil: ) but it's a PG 13 forum right :D

btw Frostbite I love your ring shopping icon.. and I found this picture.. I think ryan'll buy something like that. nice and expensive :D and welcome LtKitty :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back