Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Nikki's really excited over the CaRWash RP huh? :D

And guys no worries, I'll be updating the fic soon :D and you know me, Angst is a complete must! But don't worry you fluffy folks, thats coming too!

Yes! CaRWash angst.. so excited.. update Twin!!.. jk take your time...

*sneaks in* I have your back, Nikki :) If you're making into that CaRWash RP I might probably read it... but I said I might ;) God knows what fanfics do to one's immune system... :lol:

But you know, really, S4 is just started... there's still time... :)

Okay, now, where's the cake? You promised I'll get a cake! :D

*sneaks out again and runs into hiding*

Silhouette come back! *chases after her* thats like the fourth of fifth time youve posted in here!...you know you love em!!! seriously think...who would be better for calleigh then ryan?! :D

Dutchie said:
Inge you did! You forgot collision! :eek: The jewlery store! How could you! Shame on you! Bad PA! Go back to your training! No...I forgive you. It's okay. :D

*bangs head against desk* how could I?? :(
I think it's not the right time to make another confession: I forgot 'shock' too... :( (you're fantastic :D)
I need some CaRWash training....

Please forgive me..... :D

Hey! you forgot 'shock' too!
You need also some CaRWash training! :p

no i think i need some CaRWash training :( what happens in "Collision"!!!??? *runs away before someone can hit me for asking such a stupid question* :p

Calleigh and Ryan went to a jewellery store and Calleigh looked at the rings and a shop assistant (or maybe the manager, don't know exactly) asked them: 'when is your big day?' :lol:
(I really hope that this is the exact quote, *fears Dutchie* ;))
He thought they were engaged. :lol:
definitely a CaRWash moment.

hhahaha omg how did they react? well i def. would have done the same thing if i was the jewler..they are such a cute couple!! and there is yet another time when the writers are implying that they are together..hehehe or atleast thats wut im gonna say lol :lol: :D

{tackles Silhouette} Now stay. I'll give you cake and cookies if you stay.

Yes. I fear Nikki too.

Liv I love those, great jobs! sandersidle I love your icon btw :p

inge that's great!!! they thought they were couple :sighs: I can't believe it!!!

By the way, I've just PM Thumpy about the CPOTD :blushed: :hits my head on the wall: to myself: bad CaRWasher!!! she hasn't answer but I have the kickoff pic ;) I'm just waiting for her answer ;) :sweating beacuse of the emotion:

your welcome, Liv, when comp decides to be nice, I'm snagging them!

sandlesidle thank you so much! and your totally gonna have to PM me about Sandles. Its a cute ship! I wanna know more about it :D {even thou she's a CSX she wants to know about sandles}

CalleighWolfe I'm sure knowing Thumps she's say yes, but I'm hoping right along with you!

ohh im excited...seriously...i cant get enough CaRWash pics..but then again who can :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back