Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

inge said:
BTW, who wrote the new CaRWash fic at ff.net? It's soo sweet and nice.

If you're speaking about "So UnCalleigh", I guess that's me. :cool: I'm glad you liked it.

My inspiring muse is rather active lately... It must be excitement for the 4th season coming soon here in Italy (I've already watched the English eps, but...). Yay, more CaRWash to watch! :D

CalleighDuCaine - YOU LIVE IN ITALY!?!? That's freaking AWESOME!!

im sorry that i was off for a few days but im back and made these to make it up for being away..
carwashicon.jpg
carwashicons.jpg
:D

TheCoroner said:
CalleighDuCaine - YOU LIVE IN ITALY!?!? That's freaking AWESOME!!

Call me Luna. ;) Anyways, yes, I live in Italy, more precisely Milan (which would be a great place for a CaRWash honeymoon! :D)

And, since Nikki has mysteriously disappeared, I have a cute Pic Of The Day...
So close...

ok cool ya Luna i think that would be an AWESOME place for a CaRWash honeymoon! here i'll post the pic so everyone doesn't have to click on it
id20ryan20calleigh202ui3.jpg

awwww so close... yet so far away...

Thanks Inge, I was in the mood (they both smile! Hey!)
And with your gifts Nathalie we won't hunt you for being off - well, I was off a few days, too, so I really won't hunt you! :D ;) (but it would be great if you can sharpen the pics a bit more, then they'd be perfect! :) )
Sad that Nikki's still missing, couldn't get her on msn either; well, we have to wait... but as long as we have Twiz, Luna (also with her fantastic fics!) and TheCoroner the CPOTD will go on! And I couldn't resist to make one, too: The heat is on... :D

i tryed to sharpen them but i couldnt get them better than this so sorry for it..

Nathalie_Emily said:
i tryed to sharpen them but i couldnt get them better than this so sorry for it..

You don't have to apologize! :) Would you mind when I give it a try? My program is pretty easy to handle, perhaps it works... :rolleyes:

*gives everyone in the thread some cookies*

Nathalie_Emily I lvoe those icons, their really good. ;)

Vera & Twiz Pictures!!! *snuggles*

Luna awesome ficcie. ;) and Roos your still love :D

its ok Cinegirl you can try it i only have paint on my pc so i now for sure you can make them better or maybe if you want can you make them moving togheter for me..
sorry i now this do not belong her so i will continu the carwash thread.. And i love the fic Luna ... Thanks for them and all the pics again... hihi :devil:

i haven't posted in like forever.

why is that pic one of everyone's favorites? i mean, i love it too, but it just seams everyone post's it...

-x-liv

Girls, CSI_Ali posted this in Eric/Calleigh thread, and I don't like it :(

...there had never been any talk of a possible romance between Eric and Calleigh. He said that the fact that E/C didn't work together much last season was a fluke, so when they put them together in 'Fade Out' is was very much intentional. They were very pleases with how it turned out, in fac Miller says it was great. He told me to expect a lot more of them together next season...
...they aren't going to favor any pairings next season, unless a character arc come out of it. He also says that Calleigh will be involved in a car accident, but she will not be hurt. It will lead into a storyline where she runs into a boyfriend from her academy days, although Miller didn't say anything about them getting together...

I didn't write the exact words, I just took what I thought was very important. Thanks a lot CSI_Ali!!!!

Don't believe any spoiler that the creators put out, Remember all the "supposed" spoilers she put out last season that never came true. They like to mess with our minds. Wait till the season starts

I hope that spoiler isn't true :( I hate Calleigh and _ _ _ _ together.

Anyways I love the pics! :D Thanks for keeping the CPOTD alive ;)

This is for Dutchie, where o where is she. It's from ep308 speed kills..I just watched it and noticed some carwash moments that I never noticed before, of course. Thanks for the sickness guys ;)

[image]
car.jpg
[/image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back