Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

I definitely need some rest. I've been working on a new fic for three days and now I'm exausted. I'll watch Under The Influence and Recoil tomorrow to relax... :D
I really hope that TPTB won't suddenly decide to kill all the chemistry between Cal and Ryan like they did with Eric after season 2 and H after season 1. That'd really piss me off, cause these two are really made for each other.
Today my best friend saw a pic of Collision (the jewelry scene) and she said "Are they together?". It was such a pain to answer "No". I probably should have answer "Not yet", which is much better. :D

ha ha! At least your friends will even look at pics! My friends think i'm crazy! :p

Huhu!!!
Whooo, guys, you really keep this thread going, I'm very proud of you! :D
So, I just returned, so I have to read through a lot first, but let me just say: Twiz, these pics were great, finally you continue your awesome work from the Ryan-Thread here, too, so lovely! :D Please make some more CaRWash, please!!
Well, now I'm trying to find our lost pope, Nikki, hope that she will report soon again... :(

Oh, those are great pics!
I got riptide, the chapter with he CaRWash was so cute, space aliens with ice creme rays. We need to put that in the title of our next thread.

Calleigh & Ryan #4: It was the aliens

ok, can some one more creative than me do something with that? I suck. Oh, gtg I have an orientation class to go to!

I haven't read Riptide nor any other CSI Miami books cause here they seem to be impossible to find, so I don't know how to mix up aliens and CaRWash to make a good title. :lol:

Anyways, where are the old ideas we had? I'm thinking hard to find something new, but... My mind is still on holiday.
What about something like: Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up?
Lame, I know, but isn't it we're all waiting?

It was all aliens :lol: Maze! ... I like that Luna its really cute, and yeah it is what we're all waiting on.

I haven't read any of the Miami books. :(

Vera you're back. I'm so glad! :D *gives you a cookie*

What was that one about his lunch?

Well, I thought it was a weird one; I'm crazy, I know. What about; Calleigh & Ryan #4: Let Cal be the car, then Ryan can wash her!. I know, I'm a dork.

Aww I like the Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? :D It's cute, and oh so true. :devil:

Oh and thanks Twiz, for keeping the CPOTD going :D

I need to go eat im soo hungry :lol:

Roos you are a dork, but I love you for it. I like that suggestion though!

Yes, Twiz thanks for keeping the CPOTD alive! :D

Anyone seen Nikki?

Haven't seen Nikki since monday? Hmm, dunno where she is. :)

And uhm, I love being a dorkie-porkie, Lynn! :)

Me loves the Big Day Coming Up-suggestion, Lunie-Pooh! :)

I like the name Big day coming up?

I think Twiz wrote something about the new promo pics. It said that there will probably be a tringle between Boa, Cal and Ryan because of the way they were standing in the pic. I think she's right 'cause look at this , it's a promo pic from s4. First, Cal and Ryan were together and during the season they worked together in almost every case, right?. Second, Ryan and Eric are separated like the were the whole season, right?. In the new pics like this, Cal is near Horatio almost leading the team, like I think she will when he's in Rio. So, why can't the triangle thing be true? Amazing!!!! :D Although I think, it won't be very clear, of course, because of Cal's b/f, but I have a hope :sighs:

Where's Dutchie? I'm looking for a pic but, I'm not a star doing CPOTD :(

I think I'm going mad!!! I have the CaRWash disease!!! :lol:

I really like the name Big Day Coming Up? It's really cute.

:lol: I love both your suggestions, Roos and Luna :D (now I will have sweet dreams about the CarWash ;) )

Lynn!! *hugs* thanks for the cookie, some more there? I'm hungry... :rolleyes:
CalleighWolfe, I like this speculation, and do you realize how offended Ryan looks in the promo-pic? He has to stand besides the Snake Lady, though he just wants to hug and squeeze Calleigh... poor Ryan, but you're right: a triangle would be hope! :D

(now I leave for having dinner...*munches*)

I miss Nikki too.... :(
nice new icon cinegirl, like it! :)

you're right, Ryan looked a little bit annoyed in the second pic with natalia. :p
I have to say, please no triangle again. :p too soapy
altough it's a nice to see ryan between two woman and we all know that calleigh will win anyway.

BTW, who wrote the new CaRWash fic at ff.net? It's soo sweet and nice.

I like the big day coming up too! Ya i don't like how close Boa and Ryan are in the new promo pic... grrr!!
wow i just got home from school and you guys already posted like a whole page wow!!

CalleighDuCaine LOVE THE FIC!!! I'm afraid i might be like Calleigh in the beginning (i'm a little bitter towards relationships) but i LOVED IT!!! Keep up the good work!! :D

and everybody's back!! yay!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back