Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

I wonder if Dutchie is doing school stuff... didn't she say she was still in school?? I know i'm pretty pressed for time and i'm just in high school... if she's in college it may be awhile before we see her... i dunno just a thought

TheCoroner, Dutchie isn't in college :) She's 15. Im not sure where she is but I thought maybe she is at school. I know when school starts I wont be on as much. (I got my secduale today..ahh highschool!! :S)

aww thanks for the pic Twiz.

i'm a junior in highschool but that doesn't keep me from coming to the CaRWash! Ryan and Calleigh need to shack up already. seriously i've had it. if i've said it once (and i think i've said it twice) but we should stick them in a friggn' closet already. there's an empty closet across from the CatNip closet, it's clean and everything.

-x-liv

I second them, don't worry about the spoiler you guys. The only one that we know about for sure is the.. "crash" one. That's the only one thats true. They just like rattling our chains, don't worry about it.

Yeah, they can go in the closet across from CatNip. :D

I love the way she's looking at him in that picture, Twiz

sandersidle said:
I hate Calleigh and _ _ _ _ together.

I actually like them together, but nobody's better than Ryan for Cal. They're just perfect for each other.
They're just made to be a couple. Look:

shock05eb6.jpg
4x110359lf3.jpg
4160691bs6.jpg
00345jl4.jpg

those icons make me smile! the first three look so funny, and the last one just looks sweet...wow i love how they're just standing in the same possitions, it's really funny.

-x-liv

Heres a pic for Dutchie, where ever she is..
I just like this one because Ryan's tongue is stickin out a little bit. I bet that got Calleigh excited...did me.

tongue.jpg

that's pretty hot twiz. i bet Calleigh did get excited, who wouldn't? but what's with his shirt? i can't see it all that well, but it looks pretty funky!

-x-liv

Nathalie_Emily said:
im sorry that i was off for a few days but im back and made these to make it up for being away..
:D

cool pics thanks :D :cool: CaRWash rulez!

Ohhh. Love the pic Twiz. Haha Calleigh is prob thinking "Oh my God, he looks hot." But shes probably like that all the time :devil:

Haha in the pictures before it is funny. I noticed that too. In the first two they are both crossing their arms, third standing backwards and last, both looking at eachother. So cute :D

Katie, what interview did you get your sig from? because it's really cute.

but you know what Ryan's really doing? he's licking Calleigh's lipgloss off of his lips thinking 'Mmm, watermelon'

-x-liv

Twiztid4Togo said:
here's a new little goodie for you guys...I'm silly.little goodie

OMG, that's hilarious! :lol: I can't stop laughing. Really brilliant! :lol:
And Ryan's expression is so... Well, Ryan's. *still laughing*

Hahaha omg thats soo funny!! Thanks Twiz hehehe. His face actually looks like he said that. hehehe. Im laughing really hard right now. :lol: I can see him doing that lol :D

that was really one of my better one's. I'm glad you guys like it. I love his facial expressions, he's great. I can't believe i'm into this carwash thing..it's all I think about anymore..between pics and the rp. When the season starts I'll be watching their scenes together really looking for clues to them being together and seeing the flirting..Is there any cure for this sickness? I should have got that carwash vaccine before I came in here. Damn me being afraid of needles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back