Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

I think it was in Payback, the ep where the woman had been raped and the man that was convicted gets let go because of new dna and Boa. Calleigh and Ryan are looking at photographs and he notices a picture frame and he says something like, "what's the chances she still has it." and Calleigh says something like, 'Have you ever got rid of a frame." Or something meaning with his ocd, which that doesn't mean that woman would still have it.

OH I know what your talking about the smile in UTI, I will clip that next for a pic...

yeahh what did happen? That scene looks really interesting! :lol: Oh and what does Ryan say to make Calleigh burst out laughing? It looks cute :)

ohhh thanks Twiz, i lovee that scene sooo much! You can tell he already liked her there. Awww hes loved her ever since he layed his eyes on her!!! *awww* Sorry i was having a moment :D :lol:

I love how he makes her laugh. Its really cute.

He's wanted her, she's wanted him, and I'm screaming... "Just do it!"

Where is Nikki, I'm really starting to get worried here. She's missed what, two picture days. That's so not like her.

Twiz I love that thing you made. "That Special Look" is correct ;)

I know! I love it when she laughs with him *melts*

I don't know where Dutchie :( I miss her in the roleplay *cries*

Calleigh and Ryan do have specials looks. its so cute because they dont care it with anyone else :D

Speaking about special looks... Big day coming for the both of them? :lol:

Godess, I love that scene... It's just so obvious by their expressions that they have something to hide! If none of them had ever thought about it, they would't have hesitated for so long. :D

I'm back!!!! (I hope :p)

Had problems with my ISP :(. Well I haven't read all the posts, I'm trying to do it as fast as I could but it's difficult. I think I have the CaRWash symptoms too :lol: :lol: although I can't see the word carwash anywhere :lol: :lol:

Dingbat who are those in your banner? apollo and starbuck? did you manipulate the pic? where did you find it?

Hey guys! I just had a craptacular day... :(
My cat died. My irrisponsibility has finally caught up with me and my best friend hates me and I fogot one of my homework assignments so i got a 0 out of 60!!
:( :( :( :( :( :(

Dang that day does suck. I've failed every friken thing Ive done in Calculus so far and like I have a HUGE test tomorrow and I have no clue what Im doing. I am soooo stupid to have taken that class! GAH!

Alright the new season better hurry the hell up cause im gettin impatient!

this pic is dedicated to Dutchie since she's been MIA. Hope she comes back soon.
sacrificedmylunch.jpg

This pic is for the coroner since she's having a bad day, I hope it makes you feel a lil better.
coroners crush

and this is for Sandersidle for helping keep the rp going. And the top pic is the pic she was talking about, I think. The top big pic is where he's talking about sacrificing his lunch...

more crush

Whacked is from s3 or s4? :confused:

Luna I read your las fic, the sad one, and I just have a word for you: Excellent!!!! :D Thanks!!!

Have anybody written new fics? Where are them? :confused:

I watched 'Shock' yesterday and I like the scene in the swimming pool when this April Goodwin is kissing her b/f and Calleigh looks at them like: OMG!!! What's that???!!! and then she looks Ryan :lol: :lol: and in the same scene April told Cal: Oh, you brought a friend this time!!! or something like that, so Cal and Ryan look at each other in a so cute way :sighs:

Whacked is from s3...

Twiz i love you thanks so much for the pic! :)

aw thanks sandersidle..I love that..I set them up hehehe. If you notice in the pics I did, one set Ryan is lookin at her with puppy dog school boy crush eyes and the other set she is looking at him with lust and longing for him...

I know!! I noticed that too! I was like aww! and o0o0ohhh haha :lol:

Oh man I need to make 3 lines! i forgot :rolleyes: um..*breaks out in song*

CaRWash is great
CaRwash is fine
Calleigh and Ryan are devine
Ryan needs her
And she feeds him.
CaRWash is fine
CaRWash is devine

:D :lol: haha. Have I made three lines yet? I love CaRWash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back