Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

I havent seen that episode :( but im getting all of season 4 on dvd :D im soo excited because there is soo much CaRWash in that season! :D im actually so syched!! ;) ohhh i love the pics CDC!

and i agree with you smiliee, i love his hair long. i like it better then it short but hes still extremely drool worthy with it short :eek: :D *drool*

ok y'all... it came...
SEASON 3!!!
It just came in the mail... and now i'm recruiting y'all to give me good CaRWash epis to watch first!! thanks much!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
i'm so excited... that i just can't hide... i'm about to lose control and i think i like it!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yay! Here is a list of all my fav CaRWash eps of season 3:

- Under The Influence: Ryan's first ep. Lots of lovely interaction between him and Cal.
- Legal: MY FAV ONE! Kind of flirty cute scene.
- Nothing to lose
- Money Plane
- Recoil: my second fav! Plenty of angsty stuff :D That's the ep that made me a CaRWash! :D

Enjoy the view! ;)

I like those episodes. Those are nice. and Angsty stuff.

I love that picture, Twiz they look so cute in it. :D
..and I love those pics you posted, Luna

Nikki where on earth is she?? She usually posts something. Oh yeah, everyone tell her, you want her to post her ficcie. hehe. That'll get her outta hiding.

Have I mentioned how much I love whacked, and the word. :devil:

Thread suggestions, anyone?

I love Under the Influence! Such a cute CaRWash episode. I love the alligator scene. I watched Nothing to lose at the dentist office today. (They have a TV on the ceiling and you can bring your own movies to watch while they work on your mouth! So I brought CSI: Miami) Not a lot of scenes in that episode but I still love it.

Enjoy your DVDs TheCoroner!

TheCoroner thats friken cool that your teach looks like ryan id be like Hey ya know who you look like? lol he'd prolly think you were crazy though lol.

And Under the Influence was a great eppie, smiliee

ok... majority rules.. Under the Influence it is!
I just got finished with watching Shootout... Just cause i wanted to see Ryan with the baby... so so so cute!! Both of them!! ;) :lol:
ok I already know i'm gonna like this epi! It has Bring Me to Life by Evanescence which is like my FAVORITE song!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ohhh congrats TheCoroner :) i love UTI too! it is sooo cuu--ute! <--had to put that ;) i love legal too! its like my favourite episode so far!! they are soo cute in that episode. THATS HOT! :lol: or i love in UTI when Calleigh's like "Ryan! Ryan! What are you doing. RYAN!" hahaha soo funny :lol:

ya i just got done watching UTI and i positivley melted in my seat!!! loooooooove it!! sandersidle you know that's where your icon came from right??

Ya i gotta go to youth group but when i get back legal is next!! weeeeee!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

legal is probably my all time fav..the scene with the dead girl makes me melt everytime, he's so sad and that breath he takes ...aaahhh. plus now i see a carwash scene there, thanks guys for the disease. I love the part with the gator and how cal yells for him, so concerned..

yeah i know TheCoroner :) i made it. i love Under The Influence! they're so cute!

I know! he is so cute when hes in the morgue with that girl! i melt everytime too! and its even better because then Calleigh comes and comforts him :) They way he smiles at her is soo cute in that scene! *faint*

I don't know what happen to Dutchie, she's missing :eek:. SO in her absence I'm going to post a pic to make up for her CWPOTD..Since there is so much talk about "legal" I made it from that ep. and I also made something else special for the Legal carwash luvers.

Image2-1.jpg
carWash Luvers

IS that the smiles someone mentioned earlier???

ooooooh i love that one!!! He's got such a hott smile!!

ok... question!!! Which epi is the one where Ryan reorganizes Calleigh's evidence cause of OCD?? Or anything else...
I'M ON THE HUNT!! SEASON 3 CARWASH!!! ANYTHING!!
help please?

ohhh yeah thanks Twiz he gives her such a cute/sexy smile in UTI when he says "Im glad it worked out." and in legal when he's in the morgue and Calleigh's like "Are you ok?" and hes like "yeah" *SMILE* omg i died there. it was soo cute.

TheCoroner, i know in Recoil he was sorting Calleigh's evidence by number or something (forget sorry) and then Calleigh says she does it a different way. but they never mentioned his OCD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back