Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Luna, i have an account there too but i dont write bcuz i cant, im not a writer. i only have it so people know who i am when i review - i dont like reviewing anonymously

wow i haven't been on in awhile... Everyone is writing fics!! I'm so excited!! weeeeee!! he he ;)

LOL! Heck ya I'm an angst lover iheartnickcath lol! That is really an awesome friken banner though, whoever did that ought to be purty darn proud of themself

Yea I've been busy lol...I've been doin the whole school thang lol it sucks bad! My friken jr year...they are working me to the bone ESPECIALLY journalism and Calculus! Its crazy!

I totally cant wait til this 5th season and I know a lot of you are prolly cussin me out and saying 'well i have to wait for the FOURTH season' lol yea its crazy!

Jeez I'm suppose to be studying but I thought I'd drop in lol! PEACE Ya'll!

hey CSIWATCHER i'm totally with you on that! School sucks! I can't ever get time in for this or to do the RP! It's my sophmore year and geometry and psycology are killing me!! Even though my psyc teacher does have an uncanny resemblance to Ryan/Jon. Except a little bit fatter... but it's still makes class more enjoyable for me! ;)

When does the fifth season start? I probably won't have must time on here when college starts, but at least I don't have any math this semester.

Season 5 starts 9/18. :)

wish I could see it. :(
Ryan and Calleigh alone in the lab.... :devil:
BTW, I like the RP so far. very interesting. poor Ryan.

Whoa, it's almost time to open a new thread again! :eek:
I hope in the next one we'll have plenty of new juicy moments to speak about. :devil:
I'm watching the end of Deviant over and over again and the looks they have for each other definitely hide something. I mean, it can't be just flirting.
It reminds me a little of the looks between Sara and Grissom in Time Of Your Death... It was so obvious! I do hope it'll be the same for Ryan and Cal.

CSIM season starts on sept 18th and I can't wait. The withdrawals are killing me. I need my togo fix. Now that I have a small infection of carwash I may look at this season and ryan and calleigh differently. I never really noticed the flirtin before or the looks, well sometimes the looks. Like in UTI, he looked at her like she was a God. He was so happy that he was able to clear her dad. SO I'll be watching them closer to see if there's any carwash going on.

Are you talking about the carwash RP Inge? If so thanks. I'm so nervous doing it, this is the first I've let anyone read anything I've written.

I need my CaRwash fix.. Also guys remember when giving Thread Suggestion for the next round, don't just post that, so Fogs doesn't kick our butts.

Cal and Ryan look at each other with such cuteness. They need to just do it already!

Yeah, Luna, their hiding the fact that their already doing it. Anyone wanna take bets on how long?

Nah, I don't think they're already doing it, but they do know there's something between the two of them. It's like they're both thinking "I love you and I know you like me too, but I won't say a thing cause I can't".
Bullsh*t! And how they can!
Stop playing like flirty teens and get together, c'mon!

Okay so their not doing it yet.

Don't Nikki have the writers locked in a cabin somewheres. Nikki, write our CaRWash eps before they get out and try to take it from us!

..You know they can try, but we will so win!

Where is Nikki? She's missing, has anyone heard from her? I haven't. She didn't do a CWPOTD. I thought about postin one for her because right now it's middle of the night for her. I think she's only posted a few times in the RP, nothing today hhhmmm.
last night Whacked was on tv, and I never noticed till last night that delko got upset because he got mouthy with ryan and Calleigh stuck up for him. Then when they were alone he said something to her about always takin his side, aw poor baby. I only recall one good car wash scene with them, when they were looking over the paper, oh wait they were looking up old cases too, ok 2 scenes. Anyways it's a good car wash ep just for the fact she stuck up for ryan to delko. I was like yeah she cares about him.

aww i was gonna watch Whacked but i didnt write anything in the RP so i decided to write something then :) but i have it on dvd. i remember Delko was like "You always take his side" and then Calleigh was like "He says the same thing" or something like that.

Is anyone gonna post in the RP? :) kus Ryan and Natalia just had a scene and i dont want to write again kus its a CaRWash RP not Boa/Ryan :)

Nikki seems to be missing today so I think everyone is missing her CWPOTD, so I just made this pic from last nights Whacked. I thought it was a nice scene and pic between them.

I'm here if you want to do some RPing...I had ryan going to look for Alexx but the coroner seemed to have left the board.

carwash-2.jpg

sorry if this pic has been posted in here already, though I know it's not the exact same pic because I just made it, there may be one similiar to it.

I haven't posted in here in a while. But I just wanted to say that I love the pic! I love it when Ryan's hair is long. It makes him look extremely cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back