Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Now where is she looking at?

Oh I could tell you. I really could, but see that meter, it whacks kinda hard so I think I'll set this one out. Quit tempting me! :lol:

omgomgomg is that muh Luna?!? LUNA!!! *snuggles* Welcome back!

symptoms of the CaRWash epidemic:

unexplained giggeling or smiling when you pass a carwash

seeing them together puts you in a good mood

checking this board upwards of once a day

hatred of snake-ladies

Wow, Maze that is yeah. I gots it too. :D

i wish i was standing looking at the CPTD at that moment so i could follow her stairing and be stairing with her or stairing at her. Im not sure yet but i like the pic thanks Dutchie..
15_9_141.gif

Welcome back HDC!

I have also been diagnosed with CaRWash, there is no known cure (not that I'de want one)

There's a carwash near my campus, I couldn't help but smile when I drove by it last night.

Whoa! not even ganna try to read all 8 pages lol. I love the 'angst luvr' banner...its friken awesome lol.

WOW!! So much going on. The new rule doesn't allow my to comment on much but I'll try. I'm a few days behind, so bare with me, alot to cover...

Calleigh storylines: YAYAYA More Calleigh!! That's a good thing. Good things might come out of the spoilers ;) Boo to the love interest, but Ryan will soon figure it out ;)

I'm loving all the pics. Esp. the CPOTD. Calleigh! Not in public!

CSIWATCHER!!! *tackles* Haven't seen you in awhile either, wow and Amy the gangs all here??

CW. You are an angst luvr thats why you like it! :D

:lol: I love passing by CaRWashes. I think about this ship too, Maze!

Maze, when me and my family went out for a day, we drove past a CaRWash just as hush was playing on my MP3. :eek: I tell you, I've been diagnosed with CaRWash. They kept doing tests to see what was wrong with me, turned out I was just too obsessed. They couldn't help me anymore. :lol:

CSIWATCHER, Dingbat, where have you been? Glad to see you're still around. ;)

Luna!!!!!!!!!!! My darling Angst Whore, so glad to see you back!! Not that I didn't tell you that on MSN, but...*joins in snuggle with IHNC & Luna* :D

Sue, I think you will be fully converted soon. At least in my eyes you're having the symptoms. And I won't say I wouldn't look in the direction she is too...'cause that would be lying. :devil:

Talking about lying, I have that story finished. Who wants it? Come on...you know you want it... :p First the:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(from Free Fall)

freefall3pc8.jpg

I like this pic, 'cause obviously something went a bit wrong with taking the cap, and it looks so funny, hehe. :lol: I don't think it was even a CARWash scene, but I saved the pic and found it again today.

I like the pic.
altough it seems that they had a fight because both look in the opposite direction.
Did I read story?
I want a story!!! :D

OMG that CWPOTD is awesome. OH you can see his little sexy mole on his neck, faints.

I'll admit I could live with the carwash if it happens, I'd be happy for them, but I'm still holding out for Ryan just to be alone. Yes, I just don't want him with anyone, then it won't ruin my dreams of us..hehehe. NO seriously I think they would be hott together. Younger man,older woman, that's hott. Not to mentiion she is my age so that makes it better knowing he would go for an older woman. Her b/f's before all seemed to me not to not have good personalities or a sense of humor at all. Ryan has both and lately Cal has been seeming like she needs more joking around and laughter in her life. The only time she smiles on the show is when Ryan makes her, which is everytime they are together.

POO, I went to save this pic because I don't have it and I realized I'm on the wrong puter. My puter won't let me post or anything on the board, it's something my virus scan said was bad and I deleted it twice. SO now I'm on my son's puter. Boy is he going to be mad when he comes home and finds I've taken it over and there's a Ryan pic for a background, evil laugh.

He's a little hottie, for sure. I love that picture. It kinda looks like a cute graphic... but its nice!

Me too. She needs that laughter, and I'm glad Ryan's the one to give it to her.

Nikki we already know where your thoughts are :devil: but you guys should nag her for her story, its really good!

*runs and hides* Why did you say that Lynn? Now they're all coming after me!! :eek: *gets chased* Okay, okay, if anyone else wants it I might consider posting it here, but I'm trying to get my parents to allow me onto ff.net. That's easier. :D

Ryan can give her laughter. Sue, I think Fred might chase ya for that. Don't get chased before sending me mail! ;)

ETA: I have a fanfiction account now, can post stories in three days. So you'll have to be patient. :D My name on ff, btw, is Dutchie15, since Dutchie was taken.

Dutchie, i would love to read ur story. You have an account there? *runs off to see Dutchie's account at FF.net*

A lot of us have an account at ff.net, haven't we?
C'mon guys, write! I need to read something good to be inspired and finish Here Without You!
In the meantime I've finished the one-shot I've been working on today.

Oh, how I wish to see a good angsty moment between Cal and Ryan! Pure, deep angst! But, given the situation, even fluffness would be okay.

Today I rewatched Deviant and, man, the last scene is so obviously flirty! Their smiles, their looks... They spark electricity from every pore!

I guess since Nikki posted her fic, I think thats her way of saying I need to update mine. *thinksofmurderingEric*

My Luna wrote ficcie too??? :D

.. I love good angsty moments between them. It makes our shippy.

welcome back to everyone :D :D

haha i lovee the messed up CPOTD!! (tho in my world its not messed up. its how it was supposed to be :devil: :lol:) omg maybe its a sign! they're ment to be together!!! haha sorry got carried way ;)

ive been diagnosed with CaRWash too. but i dont want to be cured! :D

CDC, i read your story on the ff thread here. its soo sad, but i loved it!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back