Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Frostbite- Lindsay? No that's Sara if you mean the one greg's next to... i ran out of Miami ppl so i put my two fav Vegas ppl! :D

Liv said:
aww, is that Greg and Lindsay i see?

No, sweetie. She said she's a fan of sandles so its them.

I love that wedding picture though. Its really cute!

Dutchie I think that picture. Calleigh's thinking of why he hasn't kissed her yet. and Ryan's thinking of why he hasn't kissed her yet. I say you let me whack them.

she's a fan of Greg/Lindsay too! but my computers kinda messed up so i can't see the people properly. but it doesn't matter because it's still a good pic.

and this post make 400. i've made 200 posts in a week. that's a record for me...so far.

Lynn, i agree with you on what Calleigh's saying, he should just kiss her. i belive i might have said before that we should just stick them in a closet yup there it is

FrostBite said:
...GOD WHY WONT THEY JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY! JUST STICK 'EM IN A CLOSET!

-x-liv

Hey guys, I'm back! I have nifty hightspeed net so now, I can update faster!

The Coroner: The pic is so awesome! I heart the sandle part too.

Guys: they're married, they have their own bed now! lol

Maze, :D your back!

i agree...if one of them kissed the other person i swear they wouldnt mind... :devil: or maybe i wish that would happen.

who do you think would make the first movie? not like asking out but kissing them?? i kinda think maybe Calleigh?

sandersidle, yes hun, the CaRWash-licious words in your signature actually did make me say 'awwwwwww'... hmm I still don't know why I had that reaction, it's not a common reaction for me to see someone's sig and go 'awwww' :p
Yours the first ;)

I was wondering where the quote's from? I know the "It's no secret. I love Togo." one but not so sure...

Anyway I love the wedding pic, TheCoroner! Awww there's Sandle too! :)

Hmm what are the symptoms that someone's already converted into CaRWash? *cough* Not that I have the fever or anything... *cough* *cough* :p

symptoms of the CaRWash epidemic:

unexplained giggeling or smiling when you pass a carwash

seeing them together puts you in a good mood

checking this board upwards of once a day

hatred of snake-ladies

Maze said:
symptoms of the CaRWash epidemic:

unexplained giggeling or smiling when you pass a carwash

seeing them together puts you in a good mood

checking this board upwards of once a day

hatred of snake-ladies

I guess I'm a victim of the CaRWash thennn.. :p

Maze, I'm guilty! Welcome back! :D TheCoroner, Lindsay is from NY. She came when Aiden left. Katie, I'm with you, Calleigh would. Lynn, whack 'm. Just not too hard, okay? ;) Oh and uh...I finished new CaRWash ficcie. Songfic, actually. Will be on tomorrow. :D

CaRWash Pic Of The Day
(from Addiction)

addictionjw1.jpg

Now where is she looking at? :devil:

she's looking in the same general area I'd be looking in :devil:. I've got some of them symtoms, I'm not fully taken over by the carwash yet...ok maybe a lil more then I'm willing to admit. Goes off choking...

Now where is she looking at?

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Way to go Calliegh! :lol: That's basically where'd be looking too. Right in that general direction-- 24/7

Guys, I'm back!!! *does happy dance*
Did you miss me? Did you? Did you? *makes puppy eyes* I missed you so much!
I've been laughing all the month cause near my holiday house there's a Car Wash and my parents everytime looked at me as if I was crazy or something. :lol:

May the CaRWash be with you!

i think Ryan would kiss her first. he like's taking action and i think he would like to surprise Calleigh or something.

oh man, Calleigh *shakes head* can't you control yourself? i know he's hot, but still...

-x-liv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back