Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

heck yes!!

I HIT 100!!!! YAY!!! ::does happy dance:: :D :D :D :D :D :D

new CaRWash Customs pic!! yay!!
CaRWashwedding.jpg

it's a little choppy but i think it looks pretty good...

thanks for the 100 epi pics Raven :D

ew i know! i noticed that too.. i was like uhh let jon and emily stand beside themselves! :mad: im sure they were together after tho :devil: :D

nice manip TheCoroner ;) and congrats on your 100th post.

aww Dutchie, dont worry about it. real life gets in the way sometimes :) ew. really life :p :D omg if calleigh and ryan were kissing for a promos i would either fall of my chair, faint, screem or all ov the above :D

since emily and jon couldnt stand beside themselves a did a manip too :devil:

haha.jpg

I HAVE AN ICON!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

now does anyone know what i need to make ones that move and switch to different pictures?? :confused:

nice pic... but what is he really leaning on before you cut the pic i wonder??

That's really a good manips. haha. I heart them.

Dutchie, If I saw a promo of them kissing. I'd be scareming to high heaven really. :D

Shane, posted the new promo pics... Their standing beside each other, but Natalia's on the other end... *is starting to think she's evil*

yay congrats coroner on the icon and I love it, fits you well. I'm not sure about how to make it move, I can't figure it out. I did find a pic today that moved and I saved it and made it small enough to use as an icon and I put it on here to try it out and it worked,but I'm not sure if I can use it, it's kind of bad. I do know you need some kind of animation shop like photoshop, that's how I got it to go, but how I did it is beyond me..

I love the manip pics...both are nice, I love that pic of Jon and Rex, I want to be Rex.I have a feeling that Ryan and Calleigh are going to have some tension between them this season, just a feeling. They seem too close and I just think they are going to have problems because of jealousy. Plus Calleigh is in charge while H is away, so Ryan will have to take orders from her, eh. That may hurt their closeness.

Maybe we should ship Ryan and Trip, we got a pic of them "together" EEEWWWWWW, I didn't say that.

ok... one question what is a manip?? And what is the pic with Jon and Rex? I didn't see it... :confused:

:D

I'm not sure, I thought it was how you made the pic into Ryan and Cal, someone else called it manip and that's what I took it as, sry. Here is the pic of Togo and REx, isn't he just so adorable. THis is the cutest pic of Togo I've ever seen, I'm sooooo in love now.. web page

SOmeone took the pic and took Rex head off and Put Cals in it's place.

a manip is short for manipulation :) so its changing a picture. :) hope that helps.

i agree Twiz, there is definatly gonna be some tension. whether they want it to be there or not. they're really close so its weird for both of them that Calleigh will get a b/f. i really think Ryan will be jealous :)

ha ha that is cute!! Where did that come from? I didnt' see it! Well what ever... i'm thinking there might be some sort of falling out between them and then eventually in the season they'll make up... or the car crash will make ryan realize what a baby he is. That's just my thought

so see I was right about a manip...sweet.

So how many peeps here are going to be reading the RP carwash on here? I'm just wondering :rolleyes:

It should start tonight if things go well. It will have a lot angst in it, I can tell ya that. SO be prepared to bring the tissue box with you.

Yeah, so...I'm alive and back. I'm gonna be in Sue! Kidding. Angst is definitely the best summary to describe it. We think of good plot lines.

I didn't see a 100 episode pic of Jon and Emily...I sure hope there are a few!

Here's the:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(From Deviant)

blikka7.jpg

that's a good pic... actually it's from Deviant... I've watched that epi waaaaaaaay too much! :lol:

ok here's the full pic from the wedding pic
wedding-1.jpg

i like sandles so i put them in there and Yelena looks like she's been dipping into the bubbly but it's pretty cool

aww, is that Greg and Lindsay i see? very cute Cor it makes me smile! Dutchie i love the pic, she looks like she's listening to him, and he looks like he could cry...*sigh*

-x-liv

Hey, Twiz... I'm gonna read and play in the RP as promised :) And angst sounds good for me... (you know me Dutchie ;))

Yes I'm delurking here again... Hi everyone :)
I know, I can't help it. I'm a sucker for ships whose actors have great chemistry on and off screen. So, since I read sandersidle's signature, I think it kinda hit a soft spot...
Oh God I feel like I'm quietly and slowly drown into CaRWash! :eek: :lol:
*tries to swim out of it :p*

aw love the pic TheCoroner, i love how sandle's in there too :D

Silhouette!! you know you love it. oh really? my sig!i feel special!!! :devil: (my plan is working) jk. i dont have a plan :rolleyes: i heard your gonna play Valera!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back