Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

oh i want a cookie!! *jumps up and down like a kid* :D
i agree iheartnickcath, this detective guy isnt gonna stay forever so it will make Calleigh and Ryan sooo much stronger :D i just want to see Ryans reaction because i want to see how much he cares..
maybe when calleigh gets into the car crash her boyfriend isnt really there for her or something and ryan is so she falls inlove with him or something? well falls more inlove with him then she already is ;)

I think the new detective comes when she has the accident. He's kind of helping with the case or something. Cal doesn't like him, so she's angry about having him helping, but then they start to date and 'sexy things happen' :lol: everything is right 'cause poor Calleigh she has to have something right in her life. But then she discovers that the new guy it's not really what she wants, I mean he's good but she turns around and there's is Ryan: angry, sad, he doesn't know why, and one night while working together he tells her he's in love with her... and you have to imagine the rest :sighs:

i like CalleighWolfe's idea... here's mine...

ok... so either the boyfriend dies and calleigh is a complete wreck :( (no pun intended) and she will only talk to Ryan (hey i know it's morbid but check the screen name...ya) or Calleigh falls madly in love with the detective and Ryan's not sure what to think about it... so then later on Calleigh learns that Detective Boyfriend is really "evil :devil:" and goes after him and when she gets there she falls into a trap and he holds her hostage but while she's held hostage she leaves clues... clues only Ryan can figure out... so then he goes and saves her and they live happily ever after! The End!!

anyone want to write a fic with me and use one of those ideas message me... it can be a team effort! :D

Cor that was brilliant. it made me laugh...like...really hard. i 'specially like the evil thing. very nice.

-x-liv

sweet thanks! I love to make people laugh! :lol: I seem to do that alot in this ship! That's ironic... a wannabe coroner who loves to make people laugh... Only 6 more posts to go!! :D

awwww no one posted all night! :(
Twiz found on a website where they put the cast for season 5 and she said that the reporter was on the list! that means shes coming back!! :( she better stay away from ryan. hes calleighs!! thats so discusting. if he goes out with her im gonna be soooo upset..i hope shes just coming back so ryan can yell at her more :)

sandersidle, reporter? you mean Erica Sikes? I didnt like her, she wasnt nice she only used Ryan to get info about the lab and insider stuff. Thats my opinion anyway, im sorry to those people who liked her but she didnt seem like she cared at all about Ryan, i hope she stays away from him too.

OK sorry falst alarm maybe.. I just noticed on that site that they have her pic down at the bottom under Random pics and it's next to the new season 5 one, so she might not be on this season. Sry for the panic and sickness I caused everyone. Calleigh wont have to fight her for Ryan, he's all hers still...for now.

I did find some really nice carwash pics on that site. I think most of them everyone has seen.
one good carwash moment I was thinking about was the case they had in season 3 when they were looking for whoever killed the college kid in the everglades. They were in the swamp looking for his cell phone and came across some mean moonshine makers. They worked well together on that case and had some cute scenes.

yeah sorry guys :D sooo hopefully..NO REPORTER!! :D yeah ryan is calleigh's, atleast until the detective comes :rolleyes: now we just have to watch out for natalia :mad:

awww that epi was cute!!

OH crap I forgot Calleigh is getting a love interest, crap. Well ya know it's not going to work out, I thought I read where she had hated the guy at one time, well I'm sure those feelings will come back and Ryan will be there for her.

i hope Calleigh's love interest makes her see that Ryan is the guy for her, i hate to wish bad upon Calleigh, bcuz i love her!, but maybe the detective will turn out to be a bad person like an alcoholic or something and she will turn to Ryan for help and support.

what happens if calleigh goes out with the guy all season. i wont be able to handle that!! :eek: i need CaRWash. when shes goin out with this..detective do you think she'll still flirt with Ryan the same as she used to or be all reserved? i really hope not because i love when they flirt. its so damn cute :D

you guys...that would so not be cool
well....in the beginging of the eppy, we see Calleigh looking completly weirded out and she driving kinda fast and mumbling to herself, then we see this big black car ram into her car and go flying into a street lamp, then Ryan comes along and freaks out when he see's the crash and rushes over and freack even more when he realizes it's Calleigh. then when Calleigh's all wrapped in a blaket her boyfriend *vomits* comes over in said black truck, which Ryan takes note of and acts all worried for Calleigh. Ryan asks if he can speak to the guy and when the two get a reasonable distance away from Calleigh Ryan slams him into a car and says if he hurt Calleigh Ryan would make sure he would never see the light of day again. and then he sorta grins at him *kinda like when he feels noziated* and lets the guy go...long story short, Ryan finds out he did it and puts him away and when Calleigh and Ryan are watching him go Calleigh thanks im for helping her and Ryan doesn't say anything, just stares at her, then he kisses her. of course this is Ryan so i kinda picture him grinning at her and saying he'll see her tomarrow, leaving Calleigh speachless!

wow that was long

-x-liv

wow that was really good!
ok i absolutly agree with everything Frostbite said. but im just worried kus knowing the writers they'll give her a boyfriend for the whole series :rolleyes: or maybe, calleighs detective friend cheats on her! and ryan finds out about it and tells calleigh but she doesnt believe him at first, but then ryan tells her he would never perposely hurt her like that so then she believes him and when calleighs breaks up with the jerk she cries and is sad and ryan comforts her and then calleigh realizes that ryan has always been right there infront of her eyes. loving her all the time and she never noticed him. so one day she cant take it anymore so she goes up to him and kisses him..this time leaving him speachless. ok im done :D

that's like the exact opposite of what i said...but it's still hella awsom. the only real thing we know here is that Ryan and Calleigh togther is hot, and that's all we need to know...woah...

who was that who just came in!? it's DEF not me!

-x-liv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back