Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

i know,. the CaRWash bunnies are always blown dry...we're the only ship with a blow drier. we need one two, because of all the shippers drooling over the lovelyness that is CaRWash.

-x-liv

Twiztid4Togo, ive tried searching the net and i cant find any pics from that superbowl commercial, what did u type in the search box? i want to see those pics lol

those pics are on JTO..Jon togo online. net I think jontogoonline.net that's it. It's under commercials, the only ones there is. IF ya can't find them pm me, I'll hook ya up.

oomg i looked at the commercial pics. hahaha its funny yet, kinda disturbing :lol:

yay plot bunnies ;)

yeah he looks scared in them, and Carmen Electra is nasty, I'm glad.

EEEWWWW I just notice there is a Ryan/Boa shipper thread. OH Gosh that's just horrible. I can't believe there are peeps into that. I will support the slash shippers of Ryan before I would Boa, that's just gross. MY stomach is hurting now thinking about them two together.

they haven't updated since december. i think the finally killed it.

-x-liv

Dutchie- thanks so much for posting my pic... i'm sooo glad y'all liked it!! yay!!

ok wait so what's the bunny thing?? :confused:

i love the story about the cookies, i can put the picture in my head and make a movie from it so its showing in my head.hihi It was so funny and i could feel the tentantion
loved.gif
between them, Dawn Kiss her Ryan.. :devil:

Hey, guys. Do you see anything different??? Yes I have an avvie :p I did it by myself, my first one, and it's CaRWash :p :D so, how do you like?

Yeah I know, I know it's not the best thing you've seen in your life, but you have to understand: it's my first one :D

I used one of my favorites CaRWash pics, both of them look very handsomes!!! Here is the original one I found it in Miami Style

i like it!! I like how calleigh looks completely oblivious to what's going on!! he he!!

Ok... downloading Deviant now!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

oh dear lord now it has to download... ahhhhhh :eek:

Great icon Calleighwolfe. It's such a thrill when you reach your 100 post and get one. I changed my name and account and had to do it twice. The 2nd time seemed so long.

frostbite said..... they haven't updated since december. i think the finally killed it.

Are you talking about JTO?

Thanks for the good words about my icon!!! :D

Twiz FrostBite is talking about Ryan/Boa thread, I reviewed that, and it's true they haven't posted since December, well, until FrostBite posted to tell them something very funny :lol: :lol:

I watched Shock!!!! well, just the 'You're fantastic' part :p She smiles at him, and he did invite her to H's wedding, I mean if a boy tells me 'Do you have plans after work tonight?' that's an invitation :D :D :D I can't believe I heard that :sighs: (I need the sighing icon right now!!!!)

BTW, I asked this in Emily's thread: does she really have a southern drawl? Is she southern (the actress)? or she only acts her southern drawl for CSI: Miami? Does southern people talk like her? :confused:

i was going to comment about your icon in the ryan/jon thread CalleighWolfe, but then i decided its not a good idea :lol: soo.....i love it! :D

oh hee FrostBite's post is funny :lol: :D

Emily is from North Caralina I believe and yes she does really have that accent. Yes Southern peeps do talk like her. I moved to Florida when I got out of high school and I was shocked at the Southern accents, but then everyone said I had the West Virginain accent, which I never knew I had, UGH. BUt none of the accents can beat the Boston accent Jon has....so dreamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back