Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

The more I read in this thread the more I'm getting into this carwash thingy. I loved the wedding pic, mainly because of how pissed Boa looked, that's priceless. Also a certain lil Dutch person is pushing me into it, thanks. I'm so enjoying our thing we have....

Welcome Shipwrecked, you should float yourself over to the Togo thread, if you like Ryan/Jon, we have tons of fun in there, but no car wash talkin allowed, eh. OH pun intended on that one.

Dutchie- Don't worry i got it off iTunes which i'm pretty sure is legal... :)

once again.. i'm so so so glad y'all liked my pic!! now i just need to think of a new one... hmmmm...

ah i KNEW there was an accent in Togo somewhere!! I love it!!! :D :D :D

I'll do the RP... but i dont really know what it is... :confused:

ok so i totally (legally) got Devaint and i couldn't stop watching the end part :D!!! ahhhhhhhhh loooooove it :D! I think it's really funny the way Calleigh says beer :p... ha ha...
and Ryan's smile!!! :D ::simply melts away:: but oooooh i thought i was going to scream in the Natalia :devil: Ryan part ahhhhhhh!!! grrrrrrrr... :mad: but ya good epi... could use more CaRWash... BAM!!! ;)

Ya everyone says i have a midwestern accent :cool:... i didn't know there was such a thing but my entire family is southern and after i see them i come back with a drawl kind of like Calleigh/Emily... :D

ok... just finished my last day of work... eating mcdonalds... (legally) buying Collision... rocking out to Nirvana...very happy... kind of hyper... :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

I'm so sad! I'm staying with my mom during the week day during school so i can't get on until the weekend... but... our school hasn't blocked this site yet... hmmmm... is anyone thinking what i'm thinking?? STUDY HALL!! ;)

ok... think i'm done... :D

Kate, go for it! Just don't get caught. :lol: Itunes is legal, yes. Sue. lill dutch person is not very subtile, since I'm the only dutch in this thread...well except Nathalie. Okay, never mind. :rolleyes: Deep inside you know you like it! I'm enjoying it too, though it causes me writer's block at the moment... :p

So, I again kidnapped my friends computer to give you:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(from Nothing To Lose)

nothingtolosenv2.jpg

Good day, night, whatever it is there, you all!

WOW that is a really great pic, I've never seen it before hhhmmmm.
Writers block...NOOOOO we're on a roll now and it's getting good..think think.

So you can d/l from ITUNES legally, the whole ep or just clips? Do they go on your puter or is that for your cell phone? I don't know much. Does it cost money to do that?

That's an awesome pic! I love it! That makes me want to watch that episode!

Welcome, Shipwrecked!

Twiztid4Togo - ya you can download from iTunes legally and a full epi only costs $1.99!! It's totally worth it!! awww the CPOTD is so cute!! it almost looks like they're holding hands!! ::giggles like a school girl:: :lol:

watching collision now!! weeeeeeeee :D

Yes the CPOTD is cute!!! like always ;) Dutchie You're the best!!! Thanks God you volunteer for the CPOTD job!!! :D I would have suck!!!

But I think there's a problem... I see two POTD in the same page!!!! That means: we are not posting a lot!!! right? what happens? we need another topic about CaRWash :( Come on guys!!!

It does look like they're holding hands, wait, what am I saying: they ARE holding hands! :lol:

ok... so just got done watching Collision...

first of all... i'm actually for Natalia and Eric cause then that makes everyone happy and Ryan is freeeeeee!!!

next... Ryan Calleigh jewlery store.. ADORABLE!!!!

last... that is one hott building!!

i love this episode. let's pretend that Ryan's waiting for Calleigh so they can go home...with their daughter.

what is that about exactly??

CalleighWolfe I adore your icon!

I second K {thats what I'm calling you now} whats that episode about??

ya the episode is the one with ryan carrying a baby... what is that all about??

ya i thought that building was pretty much awesome!!

kate stupid... kate play with sharp objects... kate slice thumb... kate need band aid! :p

but not before kate has some fun with the blood and a black light.. ;)

what im soo confused? whats with the multicoloured building???

nice CPOTD Dutchie, it does look like they were holding hands ;)

the multicolored building was from Collision and i took a pic of it with my cell and then texted it to myself and put it on here cause it was really cool!! yay!!

So seriously why is Ryan holding a baby?? :confused:

watching Nailed for like the kabillionth time! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back