Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

heck yes we'd be all over it! Figurativley speaking of course ;)

ok...

here it is...

i spent all night on it...

my favorite picture ever!!!!!

the greatest picture ever!!!

i'm so proud of me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

notice the devil over Ryans left shoulder :devil:

haha...you're right that's the best!!!great work!!!I'm still laughin' :D

i love the pic and yes i love the devil on ryan shoulder, its great, hihi we will waith and see. How its going to continu..

yeah we'll see...
oh and today I will buy some csi books :D

Girlie have fun with reading them and let me know if the are great or not... Im curious so if the are great maybe i will buy them to..

Hi CalleightWolfe looool I really like the Horatio sungalsses emo it made me laugh !! :cool: :lol: http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n206/CalleighWolfe/Faces/HoracioLentes.gif

I'm from Bahrain .. (replay to Dutchie ) :)

I would see Ryan hug Calleigh It's so sweet to see them do that ;)
here is a CaRWash pic
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7363/carwashyr0.jpg
they remind me of Buffy and Angel there :)

p.s: why can't i see the pic that i posted? it's only a link to that picture!!! but i can see my sig and your pics!!! :rolleyes:

you have to reach 100 posts to use the IMG function. me thinks.
try the URL function instead. :)

I look forward to see your pics.

I'm glad y'all liked my pic! I was very excited about it! I might make another but i don't know what to make... hmmm... :confused:

Well... i'm off to church to play the cowbell! :p :D

awww yeah even a hug would be nice! :D
maybe if calleigh gets hurt in the carcrash then ryan will be worried but when shes ok he hugs her??? because come on there really good friends, the writers can have her be in a carcrash without something happening between them :)

haha i love the wedding pic! if only it were true. *sigh*

TheCoroner that was a really good picture!!!! I love Natalia's face, so sad...
MuchaRisa2.gif
MuchaRisa2.gif
MuchaRisa2.gif
MuchaRisa2.gif
MuchaRisa2.gif
MuchaRisa.gif
MuchaRisa.gif
MuchaRisa.gif

And you're right sandersidle if Calleigh's accident it's true there must be something between her and Ryan. He has to support her. You know what? I think Cal is going to get hurt (not badly of course) I think it's going to be something like Stella did in s2, she had to go to the hospital and Mac was there for her :D

TheCoroner: pretty! Haha, very cool! Oeh, I want a hug! :lol: I've got two nice stories about me and CaRWash for ya.

1: I was at work, in the back, and this one boy came in dancing (he's really funny, he's like Greg. Not in his looks, but in his behaviour) and he was singing: "I loooooove alibis!" (don't ask me why) and I just had this huge grin on my face 'cause I was thinking about...Legal. :D

2: My sister said: "Hey look, a pic of Nemo!" And my dad replied: "Yeah, we went to see that one in the cinema, didn't we? Or was that carwash?" And I just started laughing uncontrolably. Turned out he meant sharktale. :rolleyes:

And now here's the official:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(from Skeletons)

skeletonsfb1.jpg

I know you see Calleigh, but it is Ryan standing in front of her. Trust me. Watch the tongue :devil:

ha ha awesome!! hey Dutchie or anyone who can post pics can you post my wedding pic so ppl don't have to click it?? that'd be awesome thanks!! :D

nice. that's great. Dutchie i love you alibi story. that's very nice.

3x12_Shootout_00225.jpg

i love this episode. let's pretend that Ryan's waiting for Calleigh so they can go home...with their daughter.

;D

-x-liv

Dutchie said:
1: I was at work, in the back, and this one boy came in dancing (he's really funny, he's like Greg. Not in his looks, but in his behaviour) and he was singing: "I loooooove alibis!" (don't ask me why) and I just had this huge grin on my face 'cause I was thinking about...Legal. :D

2: My sister said: "Hey look, a pic of Nemo!" And my dad replied: "Yeah, we went to see that one in the cinema, didn't we? Or was that carwash?" And I just started laughing uncontrolably. Turned out he meant sharktale. :rolleyes:

1.haha as soon as you said the boy sang i love alibis i was like LEGAL!!!! hehe.

2. i did something like that yesterday, when were driving there was a sign and it said gas station and carwash 1 mile and i couldnt stop smiling. (i was watching Legal at the time too :D)

Oohh nice CPOTD by the way! hey that rhymes :lol: and it doesnt matter that we cant see Ryan..its all in the tougue :cool:

Yeah it is! :devil: Now I wanna watch Legal. Liv, that's what I always think looking at that pic. :D TheCoroner, here ya go:

thecoronerwv6.jpg

TheCoroners art piece. Isn't it nice? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back