Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

haha i know it looks like the she wants to rip calleighs head off :lol: (thats just my interpretation) :D

and her face is orange...that's priceless.

BOA: i had i fight with Calleigh about you Ryan.
RYAN: *looks her up and down* that's not all you had a fight with.

-x-liv

I've been a bad CaRWaSher, I havn't posted in so long. I'm trying to think up fic ideas, should I make it pre or post wedding bells?

post. in fact it should be their first kid or something. that would eb cute, and during the story you can go to flashback and show how they got together and their wedding...LOOK Maze! a plot bunny!

-x-liv

FrostBite Shootout is one of my favorite Ryan episodes :D and I haven't thought about that!!! : imagine he's waiting for Calleigh to go home with their daughter :sighs:, who should be very beautiful 'cause both of them are very very handsomes!!!

Can we make an illustrate fic (a short one of course :D)? I mean if you talk about a baby you use that pic, etc. That would be great!!! :D

*sighs with Maze* we should just like...droll at the CaRWash possibilities for a moment....and Maze you need to read my fic *pouts* everyone does...party poopers it's funny!

-x-liv

Give me a link and I'll read it. Thanks for the bunny, now it's sleeping on top of my lap top just waiting for my to try to do anything but write it.

OH yah I did read that! It was friggen great! I loved the ending.

why tank you! know write Maze write as if your life depended on it! it doesn't but if it'll make you right the first chapter at least then...well you know...your life is on the balence here Maze...yeah ok i'm done

-x-liv

Oh, I'll get right on that, as soon as I get the house to myself that is. (My muse is shy, and that rabbid bunny is so cute when he's sleeping)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back