Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

does anyyonee want to audition for the CaRWash RP? theres only three people, Dutchie, Twiz, and I. it would be really fun!! :D

TheCoroner, d*wnl**d is the forbidden word here on talk, unless it's legal downloading. ;) No I did not mean the episode legal. :D

CalleighWolfe, our icons can pair up together, they say kind of the same. Let the kiss her icons rule the world! :devil:

Sue is right, Emily is from Raleigh, North Carolina. Two different accents and still they go so well together. Then heres's the

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(from Whacked)

whackedbj6.jpg

Look at his face! :lol:

So does anyone know if the choices for the RP has been decided yet?
Great pic Nikki, I love his boyish looks he gives.

hey guys, I sat today in a bus and then i saw a gas sation and then next to it stands CarWash!! I mean I was like...oh my gosh and then I smiled the whole time :D

Wow, wow, wow!!!! You guys are so fast! WOW!
Maze!! You're back! *hugs* I've missed you! And you will write a new fic? That's great, hurry up (nooo, I'm not gonna chase you, nah, perhaps just a little... :devil: ) By the way: I loved your fic, Frostbite; you're right: the title by itself was hilarious! :lol:
TheCoroner: very funny! :lol: Go on making such stuff!
I'm working on s.th. by myself, just need a bit more time...
Calleigh_Wolfe, your icon looks fantastic! Spread the CaRWash-Love, hun! :D
Yeah,Girlie *waves*, I totally envy you, but I have the song, that calms me down a bit :)
Nathalie are you feeling better again? I hope so, but as a precaution: a big Good-Night-Hug!
Last but not least: Nikki, you're doing a fantastic job with posting the CPOTD - I totally love all of them, and just wanna let you know it, though I'm such little online the last days. :(

Nikki I think he's telling her he wants to meet her out back :devil:

sandersidle i'd like to be in that RP, perhaps. of course i do just love reading CaRWash.

-x-liv

:D you should ask to be someone. btw FrostBite, i posted in the ryan/boa thread too :D i seriously didnt think there was a thread.

I'm new here but I just wanted to say that I ship CaRWash.
BTW - Emily is from NC, and she went to ECU, which is in Greenville. << I live there. Everyone here has the accent. :)

coolies! welcome aboard Shipwrecked...sorry no pun intened.

-x-liv

Coroner - your wedding pic is funny :lol:
It's been a long day and that pic made me laugh. The look on Boa's face is priceless...she looks so jealous it's perfect. A CaRwash wedding.....if only!!

Welcome Shipwrecked! A real southern girl huh? Cool. You look like Emily? ;) Lynn, get your mind out of the gutter! :devil: Vera, you're alive! Thanks hun, I'm having a great time posting them myself. Liv, join! Take Eric, Horatio, Valera, a lab tech, Frank, just not Calleigh, Ryan or Natalia. :D

Umm. . .the fic might be postponed until I get moved into my dorm, I'll have a few days to myself next week.

Boston accent: I knew it sounded familiar, most of my family has that accent. Ryan's isn't that thick though.

Welcome Shipwrecked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back