Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

and he used to be in patrol, and got a lucky interview with Horatio :)

TheCoroner Thanks a lot for the answer that was very, very exact :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG!!! I can't stop laughing, thanks ;)

I watched Deviant!!! I like that scene when they're arguing and Eric enters and says something like: Are you gonna fight? and he smiles :lol: and at the end, when she talks about a beer, I love the way they stare at each other :sighs: they're in love!!!!

Thanks Inge and sandersidle for that info i missed that epi and hope to see it again when i could buy the dvd off season 3 but i still have to waith for it is in stores around here... :(

Nat, I'll find you on MSN and give you a tip about that. Whoa and again I missed a lot. What are we talking about? And btw, here's the:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day
(from Legal)

legal2mq7.jpg

I keep thinking, while looking to this pic: "Where is he staring at???" :devil:

I think that every scene they are together is very nice and cool .. I love season 3 because caRWash starts from there lol :p
in a matter of fact i've seen season 3 months ago or maybe last year on TV so I totally forgot the episodes on Season 3 but season 4 will start on 22 this month on our TV channels , can't wait for new CARWASH LOL !! "loved the idea of the word caRWash ;)"

i love that episode from the CPOTD! its sooo cute!!! especially how he was sad and then calleigh told him she understands, and then he smiles at her! *sigh* i love the way he looks at her :D

k i g2g to a wedding i'll see y'all tmrw :D

Hi Horatio love, welcome here and that you may enjoy the CaRWash love! I like the CaRWash word too, thanks to Gnimaerd we now have it. I spoke to her recently btw, for the ones who remember her.

Where do you live Horatio love?

Dutchie I love CPOTD, it makes me feel better (I'm still a little sick :()

What is he staring at??? Good question!!!
I think he's looking at Calleigh, because of her work, I don't think he's staring at her 'cause he loves her (well, he does but in that episode he hadn't realized ;) :lol: :lol:), and 'cause he thinks she's so smart and beautiful at the same time :D

BTW, did you do your avvie? how? I'm looking for a good pic to do something like you. I'm already a witness :D and I think I can have one!!!

Welcome (again) to the CaRWash thread horatio_love, you were in Ryan's thread, I think we'll get along :D I'll give you my second cookie :hands-a-cookie-to-Horatio_love: and this present
HoracioLentes.gif
, it looks like Horatio with his glasses :lol: :lol:

You can have an icon, but no, my own lovely Vera did mine. :D If you find a good pic, you can go to the CSI:Miami icon thread, and ask if someone can make you an icon.

If you ask me, he's staring at her ass. Hey a girl can dream! :lol:

i found some carwash moments to i hope you all like them because dutchie always put pics here and i dont want to take that away from here but i do like those so much that i cant hold them for myself..

y'all i'm working on the greatest CPOTD you can possibly imagine...

CalleighWolfe - i'm glad i could be of assistence... ha ha

i think i might end up buying deviant... and then later collison!!! ;)

hey i'm with Dutchie... anythings possible! :D

I like the middle one... she's just kind of looking at him... :)

You're right Radical618.

I love the pic in your signature Horatio_Love, poor Cal she was so sad because of Speed's death :( I didn't watch that episode complete: I fell asleep :blushes:

Imagine Ryan hugging Calleigh like Horatio did in that episode (Lost Son I think) Wow, that would be very good :sighs:

I love all of the pictures! And the CPOTD is like the best thing ever!

And I agree, CalleighWolfe that a hug would be totally awesome! I would be so happy if that happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back