Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Hey guys!! I've been absent for a while, but I wanted to drop in and let you know that I finally posted my first CaRWash fic on ff.net!!! Yay! :D

Here's the link (PG rating):
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3092720/1/

And Dutchie this is the "project" that I was working on (well, the info I needed was for the second chapter), but Chapter 1 is up and ready for your reading pleasure! :lol:

Please let me know what you guys think of it... it's only my first attempt at writing a CaRWash fic! Tootles!! :D

OMFG ShadowFax, I LOVE Alanis! :eek: Really, I don't have any of her CDs yet, but I've got a lot of her songs on my MP3, and I know all the lyrics. Seriously, I am so glad that you used them in your story! Which is really good, btw. :D

Geez, us Angst Whores are growing! You don't fit into my MSN name anymore! :lol: Let me just put them all in a row:

Nikki (Dutchie)
Vera (Cinegirl)
Luna (CalleighDuCaine)
Lynn (IheartNickCath)
Sam (CaRWashLuvr)
Katie (Sandersidle)
Sue (Twiztid4Togo)
Ingrid (Inge)
Amy (Dingbat)
Rachel (Radical)
Nathalie (NathalieEmily)
and CalleighWolfe
. I don't know your real name yet! How I know the rest of the names? Yeah...you'd like to know don't ya? :devil:

I did find Leonie's 4th chapter, but Vera hasn't finished the 3rd chapter yet. Doesn't matter hun!

Okay, since it's the next day, here is the all new:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
(from Nailed)

nailed3xj0.jpg

She just looks so proud :D Nailed was the best CaRWash episode in my opinion. (credit: Miami Style)

Let's say my real name is Reine. In fact is this name but in another language ;) this is french (I love french too).

I love your 3rd CPOTD I've just watched Nailed and I love the whole scene in the ballistics lab, and I have another pic about that, I'll post it later :D

Okay, but what is your real real name then? In your language? I'm a curious person. :D Where are you from then? :confused:

Thanks, I thought nailed: must be a hit. :lol:

cool, I'm in! :D
yep, 'nailed' is a very good CaRWash episode.
the POTD is a good choice. The whole scene is soo funny. :lol:

I wanna see S4 too...I hope I will not have to wait that...*suckyGermanTv*

Hello all (hands out fresh New Englang Lobsters to all) I'm back from vacation! Dutchie call me Aly. Oh, I'm an dirty angst whore too.

welcome back maze,glad to see you...but I miss saya :(

Welcome back Maze! :)

Girlie, Season 4 starts September 12th in Germany. If you're able to receive Austrian TV then you can watch it one day earlier. In Austria it starts September 11th. :)

damn it! September 11th I drive with my class for 5 days away! so I'll have to ask someone to record it for me

Dutchie said:

Thanks, I thought nailed: must be a hit. :lol:

:lol: You are too funny...:rolleyes: ;) But great pic :p

I'm on the list! Like OMG...

Welcome back Maze. Missed ya :)

Me? Funny? :lol: Yes you're on the list. And in my msn name, lol. You just all fit in, but now it's full, hehe.

Maze, I missed you! Shit, now I have to fit you into my name too! (kidding, no problem, just push a bit, hehe. ;)) I already knew your name, but thanks.

So who's working on a fic right now and doesn't know how to continue it? *raises hand* And who's working on fic and knows exactly where it's supposed to go but just can't find time or will to continue it? *raises hand again* :rolleyes:

OMG! *RAISES HAND!!!* i wrote some yesterday and i was like crap...now wut! haha but i have the plot i just..ughhh i hate writing! :p

yay im on your msn name! :D

ShadowFax that fic is amazing!! i wish i could write like that!!!

of course i love the CPOTD :D nice choise Dutchie :D

ohh welcome back Maze :D

*raises Hand too* I really don't know how to continue my fic...and I can't find it :D and I can't remember the title :D

Hey guys!! *raises hands as well* :D Just dropping by again on my break to catch up on the threads.

Thanks for reading my first CaRWash fic and for the wonderful feedback! You guys are awesome!!! :D

sandersidle I left a comment for you in the Togo thread, but thanks again for your kind words! *hugs*

Thanks, for feeding me, too Dutchie! *hugs as well* I got your PM, and fortunately I do have the "Jagged Little Pill" CD, so I have all the lyrics. But thanks for offering, anyway. :p And to answer your question, the next chapter will feature the song, "You Oughta Know". :D Again, I'll let you guys know once I've updated it! Later dudes and dudettes!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back