Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Cute pic Dutchie I love those angsty picslike that.. *High fives to Angsty!Twin*

yes we had the same idea but i also like to be ryan and kis Calleigh no problemo ;) * thinks now like im a idot and say it to herself* Sorry cant resist Emily she is so Beatifull. :p

nice pic dutchie, he looks really cute

yayayaya the second CPOTD ever! :D

i might be another angst whore because ive watched recoil like tem times and i love it when he thinks she shot...does that make me an angst whore??

Aw, love that pic. He is so concerned and I'm starting to melt...awww :)

Miami tonight! Yaya! *prays for carwash*

FrostBite, love the avs, esp the ring shopping one. Can you see the future? ;) Totally awesome! :D

sandersidle, I hereby announce you an Angst Whore. Join the club. *hugs* :D

I'm glad my first CPOTD is a succes. I liked it too, that's why I picked it. Kitty, don't be shy! We're all very nice people. :lol: CSI mania, nice ring.

Attention: Anyone who likes CaRWash (you all :p) And roleplaying, like I already told you there's going to be a CaRWash roleplay, and Sissi gave me the subtle hint that she needs a Ryan. ;) So if you'd like to be Ryan, send in your audition to her. Of course we also need the other characters as soon as the RP starts. So come on everyone, we need ourselves a Ryan. (and you can also audition for Calleigh. Other characters do not need auditioning)

Dutchie I love the second CPOTD, you're amazing!!!!

By the way, what is an angst whore? :confused: I mean, isn't whore a bad word? :confused:

haha, yes it is, but we use it in a good way. :lol: Angst Whores are the CaRWash shippers that like very Angsty stories. Until now we have me, cinegirl, luna, IHNC, CaRWashLuvr and sandersidle as members. Anyone wanna join?

I'll be an angsty whore. Any prerequisites? ;) Is it free?

Btw, Dutchie, what's CPOTD? I've missed a few days...

CaRWash Pic of The Day. Everyday a new one. :D You're added to the Angst whore club. It's free. You just have to write an Angsty fic :lol:

yay!!! i feel proud to be an angst whore! ;) *hugs Dutchie back* :D...wait are you kidding about the fic! i have started to write one but its not too good but it is about ryan getting shot. :lol: does that count? lol

That sounds Angsty, and if it's CaRWash, it counts. You have to post it though. :p

Dutchie said:
CaRWash Pic of The Day. Everyday a new one. :D You're added to the Angst whore club. It's free. You just have to write an Angsty fic :lol:

I had one thought of, but nothing panned out, so I got nothin' right now. But I eventually will make one...some time in the future...

yeahh i'll finish it in the future. but i suckk at writing!!

Dutchie said:
Angst Whores are the CaRWash shippers that like very Angsty stories. Anyone wanna join?

me! me!
:lol:
Angst is the best.
oh, can I join witouth writing a fic? I can't write and in no ways in English.
but I'm the PA, I shadow my master, so I think I'm in. :lol:
sandersidle can't wait for your fic. I'm sure that the fic is good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back