Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Dutchie, you can take me off your msn list. Id don't use it...

*hugs ShadowFax back* :D i read your post in the Togo thread, your too kind :D ;)

Oh shadowfax I was going to write I hope you don't have to use "You Oughta Know" in the fic, it's not exactly a love song. My ex hubby gave me that song when we split. I'm listening to it right now as I write this, it's been years since I listen to it. OOO good it's not the censored one.hehehe.

Dingbat, you're not in my list, but in my name. My whole name is now: N!kk! a.k.a. Dutchie *ANGST WHORE* Vera, Luna, Lynn, Sam, Katie, Amy, Sue, Inge, Rachel, Nathalie, Renate, Aly & Reine *squee* A bit long, huh? :lol:

Sue, that's mean! :( Aww *huggles* The censored one isn't fun, hehe. I love Alanis. Just heard one I haven't heard in a long time, and again I think it fits with CaRWash. Do a lot of Alanis songs fit with CaRWash so well, or am I going crazy?? :confused:

*hugs ShadowFax* You're welcome. Girlie, I'm gonna find it for ya. :p

Haha, if you go to Google and type fanfic Calleigh Ryan, you get links to two of MY posts here! I ROTFLMAO! :lol: :D :eek:

Dutchie My name is Reine in Latin, the ancient language :p I'm from South America. Do all of you talk by MSN Messenger?

ShadowFax I'm gonna read your fic right now!!! :D

I also have a thing with Alanis my former b/f liked her a lot :p

South America? Cool. I have a few people from the board on msn, 10 to be excact. :D But it's fun to be able to talk to someone who is also obssesed with CSI. Some don't have it though.

Ooops... too late now. :lol: But don't worry, I'm not using it about Ryan (hint, hint) ;) though he will be in that chapter in some form or another. Plus, I'll put a note in the beginning of the next chapter to pay more attention to the meaning behind the title than to the actual lyrics itself, as I realize that not all of her lyrics are applicable to CaRWash. :D

So disclaimer here: "No Wolfe will be hurt in the process of writing the next chapter" Hehehe... :lol:

Yes im alloud in the group of the Angst Whore... im happy.. thank you all... loves and huggies to all of you :D :lol: ;) :p

hahahaha...awww a reallly cute CaRWash song..well i think its CarWashy is "who am i" by will young...theres a video on youtube.com and its the cutest thing ever. im obsessed with the video :lol:

haha that is a long msn name Dutchie! i would put it in mine but everyone would be like ok your weird..they wouldnt understand! ;) :D

that's funny Shadowfax, glad to hear that.
Nikki did you get my email? Sry off topic

Dutchie, what do you want to find? the title from my fic?

ShadowFax, I already know that. ;) Nathalie, of course you are let into the team. You belong with us. :D

sandersidle, no one understood me too. A friend asked me: "Are you a whore now? What happened while I was gone?!?!" And I replied: "I'm an Angst Whore. And proud of it." And she was like: "Whatever." :rolleyes:

Sue, we resolved it. Girlie, I PM'ed you.

Dutchie said:
haha, yes it is, but we use it in a good way. :lol: Angst Whores are the CaRWash shippers that like very Angsty stories. Until now we have me, cinegirl, luna, IHNC, CaRWashLuvr and sandersidle as members. Anyone wanna join?

heey i wanna join too!!ilove angst & carwash ... i hope you let me because i didn't post here for a long time (i was on holiday) :(
so is there anything i need to do to join :D ?

well you have to write an angisty CaRWash fic. :) im not doin to well on mine haha :p

oh, I think that criteria doesn't exist anymore. I haven't written a fic so far and I'm in. I doubt that I will ever write a fic. I have ideas but I can't write.

there is a new fic at ff.net with a little bit cute CaRWash in it. it's called 'the importance of being a Caine'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back