Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

thanks inge! :D i kinda just started but i'll tell you what its gonna be about when im further into the story :) im glad your looking forward to it tho!

my Angsty!Twin - Rad needs to be added to that list, She's angsty. Sure, Inge you can join!.

i like to be in the club too am always like that... so may i... or am i to angsty now...

Wow, now we are a kind of Angsty!Octuplets - or even more?? I couldn't count anymore... :D So welcome to the new Angst Whores!! It's great to see our club growing!
Dutchie: you know, I love this pic - uh, I could cuddle Ryan in this scene; no wait: always, in every scene! And I so wish I could be Calleigh!
Lynn: bad, bad girl, taking away Ryan from Calleigh *pushes Calleigh in the closet to Ryan* puh, now everything's fine again :D (thanks to my team-member Nikki - good job! ;) )

Dutchie said:
haha, yes it is, but we use it in a good way. :lol: Angst Whores are the CaRWash shippers that like very Angsty stories. Until now we have me, cinegirl, luna, IHNC, CaRWashLuvr and sandersidle as members. Anyone wanna join?

I do, I do!! if you need a referance ask IHNC she is my Angsty!Twin after all! :p I love angsty stories.. the best ever..

Vera I was going to do that...eventually :devil:

Yup,she makes a great angsty twin!

Dutchie you know I'm all about the angst...I'm so an angst whore, I'll join, pick me pick me....*waves hand around frantically*
Great pic too, great ep.

Thanks for the explanation about the angst whores :lol: :lol: (if my mother could read English :blushed: :blushed: :lol: :lol:). Well I join to the club, but I haven't written any fic, and I haven't thought about one, although I enjoy reading them a lot :p

Talking about my mother, she remembered an episode and she didn't know if it was from CSI or CSI Miami, so I told her, 'Mom, I don't remember, any episode' ;) but then she described the episode, so I answered 'ah ok, that was ' Under the influence when Ryan appeared the first time, and Cal's father got in trouble, the gator's one' :lol: :lol: I don't have any words to describe my mom's face like saying: 'Didn't you tell me that you didn't remember any episode' :lol. :lol: :p

why, yes Dingbat i can predict the future! haven't you heard?

-x-liv

FrostBite said:

-x-liv

Liv can tell the future. I gotta know more about this one.

FrostBite said:

-x-liv

Good. Cause I have some questions bout mine ;) :lol: Do I have an attractive redhead with shades as my love interest? Am I invited to a wedding concerning two CSIs? Am I gonna be a godmother to child of afore mentioned CSIs? Answer girl! ;)

hmm. Dingbat, possible...processing...processing...

YUP!

but of course you already knew that.
i used my pysic powers to send to a message through the internet.
you just didn't know it.

-x-liv

yay so today is monday and in 13 minutes csi miami is on!!! :D and its the epi "under suspition" n i was wondering if there are any CaRWash scenes? thanks :)

why yes, their is indeed. oo! and RaVe too!

sorry. pysic powers going alittle haywire there.

-x-liv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back