Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Wow the angst whores is growing. Go us! :D .. hehe. Ooh I love that pic, man. So cute!

hmmm... okay maybe i right one ... i haven't written fanfictions so far ... i'll think about that

it's very, very dangerous to write things like that sienna.
here are some people who like to chase other people who promised fics. ;) :lol:

don't worry too much sandersidle!
I belive in you. :D

you're welcome! :D
I was surprised to read CaRWash there.

ooooooh dutchie i wanna be an angst whore!!! ::raises hand:: pick me pick me pick me!!! :D

inge said:
it's very, very dangerous to write things like that sienna.
here are some people who like to chase other people who promised fics. ;) :lol:

don't worry too much sandersidle!
I belive in you. :D

you're welcome! :D
I was surprised to read CaRWash there.

:lol: okay i'll take care

aww thanks for believing in me inge :D
yeahh it was suprizing to read about CaRWash in that fic too!

I need your real name in order to make you an Angst Whore TheCoroner. Oh and Inge, the rule still counts, you're just in because you're my PA. Lucky you. ;) I'm back tonight, gotta work, so CPOTD will be posted this evening in Dutch time, I guess.

Good Morning my dear carwashfriends...*couldgosleepagainbutIwon't*

Dutchie said:
Oh and Inge, the rule still counts, you're just in because you're my PA. Lucky you.

phew! yeah, lucky me. :p ;)
look forward to your pic.
oh, be careful at work, ok?

:lol: good morning, Girlie! I know, it's a bit late for morning, but I worked too long yesterday, so I just get up :D
inge you're right, we need to hire a security guard just for Nikki to safe her from getting burned again and - yeah - safe her from herself! ;) (you know, I love you hun ;) just a joke )

sandersidle, you know what: yesterday I went shopping and in one store I heard a song playing. First I didn't get it, it was too loud, but suddenly the tones achieved my ears: "Who am I" !!! I was like: (need Dutchies word here) "squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and my day was made. I guess I looked a bit weird, standing in the middle of the shop with a huge grin on my face... :rolleyes: who cares - it was CaRWash-Stuff!! In Germany! And back at home I need to buy the song; now I can play it up and down, the hole day through! :)

Goodmorning hun. I'm fine, didn't burn myself today, don't need a bodyguard. Unless you want to come do it, in that case, come on over! :D

Squee isn't really my word, but...who cares? *squee* I have the same thing every time I hear the song: CaRWash, by Christina Aguilera and Missy Elliot. I go *big smile* God I hope they never play it at work. Can you imagine the faces of my co-workers? Hehe. :lol:

Edited 'cause I can post the:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day
(from: Sex and Taxes)

pictj0.jpg

Can they get any closer? Yes, if they're kissing. Let's get them to do that. :D Is this pic too big? If so, I'll change.

Nice big CWPOTD, YAY. Just to let you know Nikki, it's from Sex and Taxes from season 3.

Dutchie- my real name's Kate and i'm sooooo excited to be an angst whore!!! *squeee* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back