Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

I love that pic Twiztid4Togo!!! That is so cute! Which episode is it? I might wanna watch it.

*raises hand* I do! I do! :lol:

Awww, it's from Sex & Taxes... cute! Thanks Dutchie! :D

ohhh i do!! *raises both hands* ohhh the cuteness of CaRWash!! im deprived of CaRWash! i need the new season!!!!!!!

*Raises Hand* Awwe, that is such a cute picture! Thank you!

sandersidle I love your Sig.. so funny! :lol:

and I need the new season too! *raises hand*

thanks Radical :D

where does everyone think calleigh and ryans relationship is going in season 5?

Honestly, I don't know what to think as far as where they're going. But.... :devil:

I'm hoping that with them being 'alone' in the lab that maybe things will begin to spark a bit more obviously between them and they'd become even closer (especially since half of the team won't be there and they only have each other to 'trust' and depend on)... you know? Having each other's backs and maybe more. :devil: :D :lol:

And I sure hope the Snake Lady doesn't flirt with Ryan again to get him to trust her 'cause that would be just... UGH!! EW!! :mad: :mad:

:raising both hands, head, legs, nose: OMG I'm falling down!!! Is that pic from Sex and Taxes? I don't remember :( :(

In Ryan/Jon's thread we were talking about being slammed against the door by him :eek: Now imaging Cal being slammed against the door by Ryan (or the opposite) so she (or he) says: 'What are you doing?', 'Sorry Cal (Ryan), but I think you're hot'. And they start kissing each other :p

Oooh! Naughty thoughts CalleighWolfe! :devil: Yep... You've definitely lost your wings... :lol:

But yeah... since Ryan/Jon's never going to slam me up against a wall for completely different reasons, then I would like to imagine him slamming Calleigh up against the wall for you know what... :devil: Or Calleigh slamming him up against the wall for you know what as well :devil: That would be hot!

LMAO. Glad you've had naughty thoughts, CalleighWolfe *hands you a box of cookies that Luna's* Shhh she'll never notice.

Okay can this summer go any SLOWER! I want some new CaRWash scenes like NOW!

omg! your right. ive like totally forgot..they are gonna be alone...in the lab....they flirt alot with other people around so when no ones there.....he can slam calleigh against a wall! :devil: ew and delko is always right around the corner...but with him gone...:devil:

CSIWATCHER your right. i dont want to go to school but i NEED CaRWash!!! im dying here!

Thanks for the cookies (I don't think I fully understand, the cookie stuff in this thread. I've been reading the old posts but I don't seem to get it :( :confused: does it have another meaning besides the obvious one?)

By the way, I remember a CaRWash moment in s3, well it's not exactly CaRWash but I liked a lot, it just came to my mind earlier. It was in 'Game over'. They had to cross the police line (the yellow one) and Ryan did it first, he kept holding it waiting for Calleigh to cross it, without looking at her, just holding it. I don't know but I liked that :D :D I was trying to find a cap but I didn't find the right one, only found the moment after or before but not the exact moment. :( :cries a lot:

I'm editing :D : well I found this two caps just to make you remember the moment if you don't, but they're not what I want :( by the way I love Cal's hair here: a little curly!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back