Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

aww thank you guys, I was in the mood. :D ShadowFax, your questions got answered in the Miami thread. so you can continue ficcie! Which reminds me: I'm writing ficcie! Nice and angsty is my plan. :devil:

Oh, I like that pic. You just know that Ryan is picturing her in something other than a lab coat ;)

Dutchie! Another ficcie! You are my god! Angst! OMG I will love you forever! :D

No, not god, I'm the pope! :D Okay never mind, it's an Emily thread thing. But you can love me forever! We certainly know that. ;)

And then something: Sue? Do you care to explain this? And don't you dare running away, I know it's you! I saw your name and location! And the peace, that gave you away. So explain this to me:

posted by Sue (a.k.a Twiztid4Togo) in the first CaRWash thread, first page. Gotcha!
Running away from Dutchie, oh shxt no where to run.OK I'm busted, I can't even get a new name and get away with stuff.

Wow I forgot I ventured over into there, that was a long time ago. See even back then I was open for Ryan and Cal to get together, especially if I get to see a bare chest or more...... :devil:

omg...haha does it mean under the table???!!! :devil:

Silhouette will come to this thread :D im helping bring her with cookies! ;) and besides..who can resist the cuteness/hotness of CaRWash??? i couldnt!!! :D

sandersidle said:
omg...haha does it mean under the table???!!! :devil:

Silhouette will come to this thread :D im helping bring her with cookies! ;) and besides..who can resist the cuteness/hotness of CaRWash??? i couldnt!!! :D

I've seen one eppy of them, and I can't!!! :lol:

I'm not totally bought on the Ryan/Calleigh hookup, mainly because I want him all to myself. BUT I don't see that happening, only in my dreams.
So here's a Q's, I love askin Q's...Does anyone ever dream of Ryan and Calleigh? I'm new here so if this has been asked or talked about forgive me, I only started reading a few pages back.
When I dream of Ryan it's always with my character I made for him in my story, so it sucks for me, even though she's has some of my traits.

nope sorry i havent..ive only drempt of ryan...not calleigh and ryan unfortunatly. or maybe i have and i just dont remember! :D

*chases Sue to answer Q's* Yes, I actually do dream about them every once in a while, mostly when I'm working on a story. One time I dreamt I met them. :D I think that was after we'd discussed something about them here...I think I was playing a guest role and....*tries to remember* I died. Damn. :lol: But as an actress, I think I pushed them to go out or something. I don't really remember that well.

No one can resist CaRWash love! We will get Silhouette! Season four just started airing with her, so it can't take long. ;)

haha i know it cant take too long :) you cant escape the CaRWashness in season 4. even if you want to. :devil: a few good CaRWash epis and she should be here! haha watch me be wrong! :lol:

NO don't say that sandersidle. Positive thoughts! Man you guys can post alot. Been away for just a few days and you guys had done 4 pages of posts. I've had a dream or two about them. Always very cute. ;)

Sissi Your here????

I don't care what anyone says, we're going to have a kickass season!

can't wait for next season.. just started getting hooked... I need the new season.. :lol:

Yeah, I can't wait for the new season either. Hopefully they have as many moments as they did last season.

I hope so too-- They probab;y will.. from what I've seen they have great Chemistry together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back