Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Good caption, and I'm sorry Dutchie I couldn't help writing that :lol: :lol: and sorry again 'cause when I asked you about the high rated stories I thought they were the best ones not the hottest ones, I swear, I think I misunderstood :blushed: due to English is not my first language. Sorry again. But thanks a lot for the links the stories are very good ;) ;)

Gosh you guys sure can post. Dutchie love those captions. Sissi I'm glad you got on #3...I knew we still had some ppl missing lol.

I come bearing a gift since I'm not quite convinced of this carwash thing. [image]
carwash-1.jpg

Great pic Twiztid4Togo! How can you not be convinced? Look at the pics here. Come work at the CaRWash with us :D

Yeah Sue, you'll be convinced in no time. I love that one, I saw it in the other thread too. :D CalleighWolfe you don't have to apologize! Thanks guys I was in the caption mood. Maybe I'll do some later, I'm on lunch break from work right now. And I burned my arm! :( There's a red spot and it hurts! Stupid ovens! :mad:

awww, poor Nikki!
hope you're better soon.
here's a 'pain killer' for you:
Nikki's pain killer from her PA
(I know that this pic has been posted very often, but I like it)

Ryan: Don't even think about it, she's mine
Cal: Don't mess with him

lame :p

credit: CSI Miami Style

Dutchie said:
No one can resist CaRWash love! We will get Silhouette! Season four just started airing with her, so it can't take long. ;)
:eek: I can't believe you guys are talking behind my back! I thought you were my friend! ;) :D

So, yes, the rumour is true that S4 just started and I thought the scene in the first epi when Calleigh playfully punched Ryan on the chest was... sort of cute... and today I've just rewatched 'Legal' and, okay, I... sort of smiled when Ryan said he took Calleigh seminar and he said "Those are nice earings by the way" :)

BUT don't get so excited, Dutchie and sandersidle, I haven't fully converted yet ;)
My immune system is tough! :lol:

Looks like me and Silhouette are both going to need some more convincing. Glad you liked the pic, that was a cute moment with them. In season 3 he really did seem to have a crush on her, but by the end it seemed to have left. To me in season 4 they seemed more like really good friends and had a brother sister relationship. I guess well wait and see what season 5 gives us. Runs back to the Togo thread.

ok Silhouette and Twiz maybe you arent a full CarWash shipper yet, but you did make your way to the CaRWash thread....read through what we have been saying and then post a reply in The CaRWash Thread!! :D ;) the CaRWashness is getting to you :devil: :D

oh I'm visiting the thread again....you might be working on me. I also come with a pain killer for Nikki, hope it helps. [image]
carwash2.jpg

look at the sympathy he had for you Nikki.

you guys need more pictures...good thing i was bored this summer.

zeal

hummdeedumm that's all for now. this is like my first post on this thread and i need to conserve my banners and icons. :D

-x-liv

sandersidle said:
ok Silhouette and Twiz maybe you arent a full CarWash shipper yet, but you did make your way to the CaRWash thread....read through what we have been saying and then post a reply in The CaRWash Thread!! :D ;) the CaRWashness is getting to you :devil: :D
What? No I didn't read through. And I didn't reply. What are you talking about? :p I'm here because... uh... *tries to distract attention* Oh look, it's Superman! *runs away* :lol:

*chases Silhouette* Now you sit and read our posts, read our fic...WHOA! :eek: Read a few CaRWash fics and you'll be convinced in no time! *pats self on shoulder while breaking Irma's immune system* :D Just scroll up a bit and somewhere you'll find links I posted to CaRWash ficcies.

Aww Sue, I like painkiller very much! Guess what? Pain's gone! And oh, lemme guess! That's rampage, not? (I can tell from their clothes. And I haven't even seen it yet ;))

Inge, thank you sweety, where would I be without you guys? I wanna cap too! On Inge's pic:

Ryan: Dude, you are not going to seduce her this way. Doesn't work. I've tried that already.

For Sue's:

Calleigh: So Irma and Sue aren't convinced yet...
Ryan: They're not? Geez they don't know what they're missing. :lol:

OMG, Twiz!!! Look at him, those eyes... that look... that suit and tie... Mmmmmm.... *sighs dreamily*

What kind of pain do I have to be in to get some painkillers like this? :devil: I HAVE been having some migraines lately. Had one yesterday, in fact... Hmmmm... Does that deserve a get-well present, too? *nudge, nudge* A little CaRWash pic with some cuteness on the side? :lol:

Twiztid4Togo I'm loving the pic you posted.. well both actually but the second one... he looks sooo concerned for her... It's so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back