Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Dutchie said:
Awww...'shattered'. Immidiately this pic comes to mind:

And this lyrics: "And all I really want, is some comfort." Angst whore squee!!! :D

Dutchie - you ROCK! Thanks for all the fanfic links :) This should help my CaRWash withdrawal symptoms...hopefully we'll get some CaRWash in the new season next month (yay! next month!!!)
Oh and big thanks for the Shattered pic too. Aren't they just the cutest thing you've ever seen. Hehe.

Dc nz, I know I rock. Everything for CaRWash. They certainy are cute. :D CSIWATCHER, we forgive you if you continue that awesome story of yours. :p CalleighWolfe, why are you confused? It's called multi-shipping. Luna, for example, loves CaRWash, but is also a DuCaine shipper. We won't hurt you, as long as you don't talk about Ryan/Valera here. ;) CaRWashLuvr, I agree, that eye scene was cool. She knew he was lying. She just knows him to well.

And then something: Sue? Do you care to explain this? :lol: And don't you dare running away, I know it's you! I saw your name and location! And the peace, that gave you away. So explain this to me:

posted by Sue (a.k.a Twiztid4Togo) in the first CaRWash thread, first page. Gotcha! :devil:

Don't worry guys I won't say anything about my other shipping ;) I think this thread is becoming a little hot, if you know what I mean ;) ;) ;) high rated stories, shirt (and other things) off. You're corrupting me, I'm an angel :)lol: :lol: :devil: :devil:)

Angel? Excuse me, who PM'ed me to ask the links to those stories? :devil: If you're an angel, I'm Calleigh! :lol: (I just decided that you're an angel)

I feel like a caption:

Ryan: Are you sure you want to invite HER to our wedding?
Calleigh: We have to, she send us flowers.
Ryan: Oh. Ah well.
Calleigh: We can place her in the back.
Ryan: Whatever you want, hun. :D

^^ :lol:
are you talking about natalia? ;)
don't worry I'm also silent about my other ships.

don't be to hard to Twiz, my sweetie, opinions can change.
look at me. ;)
hey, I have the perfect job for you. you should study marketing. you are great in aquiring new 'customers'. ;)

Inge, you're not only my PA, you're also my mind reader. :eek: I'm not too hard on Sue, I just want to tease her. :D I'm actually trying to get my third new shipper in a week to this thread. This week I've brought in Twiz, ShadowFax, and I'm working on Silhouette! :lol:

I'm sure Silhouette will come here soon or later , since she likes Ryan, she will probably enjoy that ship, like we all do :D

Since when are you a CaRWash shipper, Sissi? I've never seen you here!? Someone wanna cap my picture? Come on, give it a try!

Are you kidding me hunny? lol i'm a Carwash shipper for a long time now :lol: you had probably missed me on this thread lol i used to post a lot before :p

About your cap: i think Calleigh's hand is UTT :rolleyes: and well look at Ryan's face, it tells everything :D

Okay, this is probably going to sound stupid, but what on earth is UTT? And [OT]? :confused:

I like the caption in the bottom of the pic, btw Dutchie. :lol:

That is exactly what I was thinking when I first saw the pic, Sissi! I just thought I couldn't post that here! :devil: BTW: My little sis is like...pushing me to post here that she's sitting next to me and she likes CaRWash too. I don't know why, she's just weird. :p

Okay, this is probably going to sound stupid, but what on earth is UTT?

Lol no it's not a stupid question sweetie :D UTT means Under The Table ....I guess you know now what i meant :p

That is exactly what I was thinking when I first saw the pic, Sissi! I just thought I couldn't post that here!

Lol of course you can lol everybody loves UTT pics, i'm gonna try to find some UTT pics lol oh and say Hi to your little sis, she seems cute :D

She's not, believe me. She's now staring at me with her mouth wide open and wants to post another picture with me. Isn't she generous :p So here:

Calleigh: *thinking* He is sooo staring at my ass.

My sis says: and I like this pic soo much :lol: (me: :rolleyes:)

Dutchie both of those caps rock... not gonna lie, best I've sen in a while.. :lol:

OMG!! :lol: :lol: Too funny I love it! And he was soooo staring at her a**. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back