Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

I don't know where Radical lives and what episode is airing there. All I know is that I won't be getting my CaRWash tonight...(season one :() But I'm writing ficcie! *gets chased* :eek:

Inge, whoever owns that LJ you posted is a marvaleous writer. SO good. :D

Shadowfax said:
You mean 'Shattered'? The one where he made that Johnny Drug-dealer guy strip b/c Delko had to pee in a cup? :lol:

yea, that one... poor Delko... :( I liked the eppy though... good CarWash interaction.

Awww...'shattered'. Immidiately this pic comes to mind:

And this lyrics: "And all I really want, is some comfort." Angst whore squee!!! :D

YES!! ^^ that scene was awesome... I was like how cute is that!... *squeee*

Dutchie said:
Inge, whoever owns that LJ you posted is a marvaleous writer. SO good. :D

I agree with you.
I posted this link here before, maybe you all forgot about it.

cool, you hired me. I thougt, I was already hired. ;)
I like the 'shattered' pic. :D

Ummm... Dutchie?? It looks like this *cough* C*RW*sh f*cc*e *cough* won't be a oneshot after all... more like a 'drabble series' of sorts with several chapters. *shrugs* Oh, well...

Still working on it and have several parts written out, but a lot's still missing. That info on Hagen & Calleigh (what he said to her to make them breakup, etc, etc.) would be very helpful right now. You don't have to answer it here as I posted it on the Miami question thread. (don't wanna get into trouble with the mods). :( Help. Anyone? Uh, Please? :D

I was glad "Shattered was on last night b/c i love the scene when Calleigh sees Ryan's crime scene pics are blurry and she asks him about his eye and when he says he is seeing fine she says "Don't lie to me" i love that she can tell when he is lyeing and she is really worried about him :D and even though it wasn't a CaRWash scene i loved when Alexx was checking Ryan's eye i think they have a cute mother/son relationship that i really like

*gasps* Twin?!?! Could it be???? Another ship with you?! :D

Shadow We already know what you mean *coughsgiveuscarwashficandwewonthurtyoucoughs*

nnooooo!!!!!!!!! omg i was gonna watch shattered but i was at a friends house and ended up stayin over!!! ughh the real world sucks!

sandersidle I love the quotes in your signature.. i read those interviews and thought they were the cutest things in the world.. i love that Emily and Jon are really close it makes me happy :D

iheartnickcath said:
*gasps* Twin?!?! Could it be???? Another ship with you?! :D

Shadow We already know what you mean *coughsgiveuscarwashficandwewonthurtyoucoughs*

Yes, Twin! another ship! I love my ships...

It makes me happy their close too. :D .. [tapes it for you] There you go sandersidle

Twin I'm glad to have another one with you!

I wanna say something. I've just posted in Ryan/Valera ship, I must confess that was my first ship in CSI, but then they almost 'fired' Valera from the lab so I lost my hope, etc. Don't hurt me (to myself: bad CaRWash fan!!!) I couldn't help it, I love both ship (I think I'm confused :confused: :confused:)

CaRWashLuvr, it makes me happy too! when i read the jon interview and he said that about emily i thought it was soooo cute and then in emily interview when she said that about jon i was like ok..this is too cute. i need to write this down! :D

thanks for taping it for me, iheartnickcath!!!! ;) :D

Man! I swear I keep saying I'm ganna be on here more but I keep not coming back for days! GEEZ! This time it totally wasnt my fault though, lol! I was helping my friend set up her myspace and I didnt know what I was doing cause I have never been on it before in my life so it took us FOREVER! But now she's good to go lol.

So I tried to read most of the posts but I couldnt read them all...so anything I miss worth mentioning??

I got some of those links for the FF cause I am really bored and need some CaRWash lol! Well guys I'm out of here! I've also been juggling friken fanfictions like there's no tomorrow lol, so my lacking on CaRWashing isnt my fault...cause I'd be on this forum all day if I could lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back