Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Dingbat, not as much as I'd want to. Well, there's also the higher rated stories, but I'm not allowed to link to them. So if mods might read: The links above are all Pg-13. :D I'm a good girl!

All say bye to Luna, she's gone for a month. :( (can you believe that?? She's leaving us! :eek:) So since she's gone, I'm the only one allowed to visit TPTB. Any requests can be posted here, hehe :p

I know another place with cute CaRWash fics:
It's a LJ
to find the stories you should click the link 'fic tables unfinished' and there's a ryan/calleigh fic table among others.
all stories are PG or PG-13. ;)

See Dutchie, you need an assistant.
You should be glad that you have me. :p ;)

Hey guys! Been lurking here a while but haven't really been posting anything. :D Seems that I've finally been lured to this thread by a certain Dutch, who shall remain nameless... :lol: ;)

Dutchie said:
Dingbat, not as much as I'd want to. Well, there's also the higher rated stories, but I'm not allowed to link to them. So if mods might read: The links above are all Pg-13. :D I'm a good girl!

Perhaps you could PM me? Would that be allowed?

Hey, it's a newbie! Welcome :D

More ficcies! OMG I didn't even know that! Inge, I just hired you as my PA. *huggles* I'm so glad I have you! :D

ShadowFax, I don't want to remain nameless, I'm very proud of the fact that I have convinced ANOTHER new shipper to the CaRWash love. Hey everyone, she's writing a ficcie! Let's chase her! :devil:

Dingbat, I could PM you, yes. Would you like that?[/b]

:lol: Fair enough :lol: I'm writing as we speak. It's a oneshot, and I'm hoping to finish it soon for your reading pleasure. :D I'll let you guys know when it's done.

This'll be my first attempt at writing a CaRWash fic, too, so hopefully it turns out well. I'll have to see how this one goes first. And depending on the feedback (whether it sucked majorly or whatever) then I might or might not consider writing another one. *runs off to work on fic some more* :D

Ok, I have these questions, please answer, 'cause I'm a little confused :confused:

What is: PG, PG-13, PM, TPTB? Thanks a lot guys!!! ;) :D

By the way, I think I'll keep looking for stories with the tag: adult themes or something like that ;);) they're hot!!!

PG, PG-13 are fic or movie ratings (Parental Guidance/ Parental Guidance Suggested for 13 and under).

PM - Private Message

TBTB - My conjecture? "The Powers That Be" (took me a while to figure that one out, too :D)

If I'm wrong, could somebody please tell me? Thanks.

Dutchie I've just finished your fic "Misunderstanding..." it's very good I was really worried about Ryan when he was shot, but I loved the end, when Cal understands that Mel is his sister, I can imagine her face :lol: :lol: :lol: I saved it in my computer you don't mind, do you?

CalleighDuCaine said:
Welcome Radical618! *passes cookies*

DC nz, I'm afraid it was my namesake who mentioned Obviously, CalleighWolfe... If you PM her I'm sure she'll answer your question. :)

*Takes Cookie* Yea, I hang around the D/L thread a lot, but this ship grew on me just by watching an eppy last night... so, I'm glad to be aboard..

CalleighWolfe, I don't mind at all! Just wondering why you want to save my story on your computer. :confused: ShadowFax, you're right! Ten points go to you! :D And Radical, which eppie was it? I'm guessing 'three way'

Dutchie I save all the good stories ;) yours, Luna's 'Here without you', Maze's 'Jack-in-the-box', 'The taste of love', Leonie's 'Obviously', I'm collecting CaRWash stories 'cause sometimes I erase my cache and forget to save de url or mark it in my favorites. Then put them colors, and those kind of things :D :D :D

Dutchie said:
CalleighWolfe, I don't mind at all! Just wondering why you want to save my story on your computer. :confused: ShadowFax, you're right! Ten points go to you! :D And Radical, which eppie was it? I'm guessing 'three way'

what ever eppy was on last night on CBS... :lol:

You mean 'Shattered'? The one where he made that Johnny Drug-dealer guy strip b/c Delko had to pee in a cup? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back