Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

He does look like that, hihi. I love it...but he didn't ask her for drinks, did he? He only told her he'd see her later. Yes, in my eyes he meant at his place, but... :lol:

Luna, you're still sick. And now I have that song stuck in my head! But I also hope TPTB aren't going to do what I fear they're going to do. Namely: Give us thousands of hints, and let nothing happen...Come on TPTB! You know you want to give us our CaRWash! :D

TheCoroner, Deviant ends like this: (ATTENTION, SPOILER TAGS DO NOT WORK!)
~
~
~
~
~
~
Calleigh: A killer is a killer.
Ryan: Do you really believe that?
Calleigh: Personally, no, but professionally yes, and I'm still on the clock, so why don't you ask me again in an hour over a beer?

And for a song: I like Alanis Morissette's Hands clean. I posted the lyrics a few pages back.

CalleighDuCaine - your jingle made me smile...hehe..oh and I love that pic of Ryan. OMG the look on his face! He's so obviously struggling with his feelings for Cal :D. I loved it when he called her Cal in an episode - I think it was Felony Flight. Calling her Cal was kinda cute and intimate cause it's a nickname *sigh*

Ok, I better go to bed. Sweet CaRWash dreams to you all :)

So want to see Deviant again :) It's nice that he confides in her.

:tired: My God I've read a lot :D. Hi guys, I think I won't be pessimistic about CaRWash anymore, I mean your reasons are so good, I think I'm completely convinced that they HAVE to get together someday. 'Cause you're right, the writers could have erased those cute scenes between them, and between the others in CSI (read the spoiler)
Grissom and Sara got together and they had less, less, less, less, less, less cute scenes between them than Ryan and Cal it was very surprising to see them together
So thanks guys, for your help :rolleyes:

I read the 3rd ep of "Obviously", very good!!! I loved that part when he's cleaning up in Cal's bathroom :lol:, and I'm waiting for the 4th one :p. I read the 6th episode of 'The taste of love' in ff.net (I haven't read the first 5 ep :p) My God is so, so strong and explicit :eek: I mean, when I see any picture with Ryan and Calleigh I can only think about that fic :eek: when they were 'having fun' :lol: :eek: I can't believe it :eek:

smiliee said:
Love all the pics! They're so cute! The one where Ryan is in the purple shirt and Calleigh is in the white one is so cute! I love that one! (*edit* now it's in my avatar!) .... OOoooh, and the angsty pic is so awesome! I love it!

The card scene was so cute! The way she smiles at him is adorable.

i love the pic in your avatar! :D i was wondering why he was standing like that? is he just waiting or..i know it sounds weird but why is he standing so close to calleigh :confused: ;)...also wut episode was that scene in? can anyone explain? thanks!

thats so true. they could have just erased the CaRWashness out of the episode. i love thinking when the writters were writting the episode they would have been like ok and then calleigh asked him out for a beer...hehe lame i know but they obviously have to be aware its happening. :D

That was 'Three way' and well, you know he likes being close to Cal... ;) haha that's a great idea.

Writer1: Let's have Calleigh ask Ryan out for a beer.
Writer2: Why that?
Writer1: I don't know. Sounds like fun.
Writer2: Dude, who are you?
Writer1: Does Dutchie ring a bell? :lol:

Okay don't mind me. CalleighWolfe that wasn't all of the third chapter. Vera is trying. And I still haven't found the 4th chapter. :( I'm starting to panic now. I'll find it.

OMG I have the same with 'the taste of love' I think about it like...the whole time? Though I'm a tad under age *15* I loved it. I was actually a loyal reviewer. She gave me a cookie when she finished. :D The Dutchie she mentioned? Me.

Writer1: CaRWash!
Writer2: Are you nuts?
Writer1: Dutchie said I was, yes.
Writer2: Alright, let Cal ask him out.
Writer3 runs and tells everyone: YIPPIE!

Writer1: Shall we put them together in season 5?
Writer2: Why don't we have Ryan date Natalia and Calleigh marry... Uh... Her baker?
CDC (rushes in): Don't even think about that!
Writer1 (turns to W2): Who's this?
Writer2: I guess she's from the CaRWash thread over at Talk CSI.
Writer1: We'd better do what she says, I know those people are dangerous.
CDC: Are they ending up together asap, then?
Writer 1: We'll do our best, as we've always done.
CDC (looks back at S4): I'll pretend I haven't heard that.

:lol: Luna that's awesome!

Just started getting into this show.. I like Calleigh and Ryan a lot... they go well together..

CalleighWolfe said:
I read the 3rd ep of "Obviously", very good!!! I loved that part when he's cleaning up in Cal's bathroom :lol:, and I'm waiting for the 4th one :p. I read the 6th episode of 'The taste of love' in ff.net (I haven't read the first 5 ep :p) My God is so, so strong and explicit :eek: I mean, when I see any picture with Ryan and Calleigh I can only think about that fic :eek: when they were 'having fun' :lol: :eek: I can't believe it :eek:

Ok I need help please. Can someone list for me in one post where I can find CaRWash fics :). CalleighDuCaine - you mentioned 'Obviously', where can I find that?

CalleighDuCaine said:
Writer1: Shall we put them together in season 5?
Writer2: Why don't we have Ryan date Natalia and Calleigh marry... Uh... Her baker?
CDC (rushes in): Don't even think about that!
Writer1 (turns to W2): Who's this?
Writer2: I guess she's from the CaRWash thread over at Talk CSI.
Writer1: We'd better do what she says, I know those people are dangerous.
CDC: Are they ending up together asap, then?

LOL! that's so funny and you're right we are dangerous so they better put Ryan and Cal together soon :D

Welcome Radical618! *passes cookies*

DC nz, I'm afraid it was my namesake who mentioned Obviously, CalleighWolfe... If you PM her I'm sure she'll answer your question. :)

Radical, I think I might know you from the M&M thread, long ago. Welcome abord the CaRWash love! ;)

Dc nz, let me help you. There are a lot of CaRWash fics around (thank god). Try:

fanfiction.net CaRWash C2
CaRWash fics at CSI-Forensics

Then of course there's the fics at Talk. Let me give you a list of those.

CaRWash fic (no name yet) by myself
Jack-In-The-Box by Maze (can also be found at ff.net)
Leonie's fic in English (a.k.a Obviously) by Leonie (translated by Cinegirl and me)
Here without you by Luna
CSI:Miami (CaRWash) by CSIWATCHER
Girlie's fic in English by Girlie (translated by me)
CaRWash wedding (a.k.a wedding bells at ff.net) by Maze

Of course I'm forgetting a lot, so if you know another fic, feel free to add. Hope you have fun reading.

Luna, that was briljant! Next time I wanna come too! Can I take my pitchfork?? :D

Thanks for the links Dutchie. Now I can read :D But there arent alot of fics out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back