Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

CaRWashLuvr said:
and the scene in Shock when she put his name on the card

Awww, I love that scene!

Ryan: Would you do me a favour? Would you put my name on the card?
Calleigh (huge grin): I've already put your name on the card.
Ryan: You did?!
Calleigh: Yeah.
Ryan: Thank you so much, you're fantastic!
Calleigh (giggles)

Now, if it isn't a public declaration of love... :lol:

Edit: Who can deny these two are meant to be together?

They are just made for each other.

Love all the pics! They're so cute! The one where Ryan is in the purple shirt and Calleigh is in the white one is so cute! I love that one! (*edit* now it's in my avatar!) .... OOoooh, and the angsty pic is so awesome! I love it!

The card scene was so cute! The way she smiles at him is adorable.

I just love the whole card scene to bits! I was happy during that moment.. :D

Aww Smiliee, Carwash icon! Very nice ;)

Thanks 4 the welcome everyone and I'm glad you like my banner Coroner, I think it's so true.

I totally think they may be leading somewhere with hookin them up. The cute looks they give each other, and her adding his name to the card was special. I do love the scenes with them together. You can go all the way back to season 3 and see the looks they give each other, or well maybe just Ryan. I hope they don't have him gettin a crush on her and then having it go bad between them, or them having a relationship and it go bad. That's my main fear if they ever do hook them up, because you know they never let anyone have good relationship.

Hi Dutchie

hey can someone help me out with this??

I'm watching Miami right now and i'm a little confused with the whole ylena and madison and haratio thing... what's up with that?? someone want to help me?? please?? :confused:

ok i need y'all's help... i decided i'm not an incredible writer so i'm not going to write fics... but instead i'm going to make "things" my first is going to be a CaRWash but i need a song to put with it... ideas?

thanks much for the info smiliee!

CalleighDuCaine - pics... amazing!!! i was soooo mad when there was like no Ryan in todays episode!! :mad:

I kind of feel like i'm living a double life on this site cause i'm trying to hide it from my parents cause they'd get all freaked saying if i go on the internet i'm going to be another case on CSI or something :eek: <parents lecturing... i feel so sneaky! :rolleyes:

Hey everyone. :D I'm slowly converting to CaRWash, so, here I am. :D Ok, slowly converting isn't really accurate, I've been on and off for a while now, just haven't totally submitted myself to the Calleigh/Ryan love yet. But, every time I watch the scene at the end of 'Deviant,' I just can't help but to get a huge CaRWash craving! :D

ooooooooh what happens in the end of deviant?? :)

(in spoilers please ;))

CalleighDuCaine said:
sandersidle said:
i dont think the writers would actually write about them going out...there more likely to do that with calleigh and horatio :(.. on a brighter note.. thats what we have dreaming and fan fics for! :D

I beg to differ.

First of all, nothing is less likely to happen than something between H and Cal, since the lovely relationship they used to have in seasons 1 and 2 is completely gone (besides Yelina is coming back. Duh). Same thing with Eric.
This means that if Cal was to date someone of the team, that one would necessarily be Ryan. Why? Not only because the other two guys are automatically excluded, but above all because she and Ryan have undeniable chemistry and they just look perfect together. Nobody can deny that the looks an grins between them are elecrtic and if there's someone who really could be with Calleigh without turning the show into a soapy, boring soup, that would be him.
Too bad that this doesn't seem to be destined to happen so soon. I still have faith, though. There's something going on with them. They just haven't realized it yet.

I have hope that the writers will 'cash in' on the terrific screen chemistry between our Cal and Ryan :)
I think they've been teasing us with little bites to keep us interested & watching this space. The writers could of easily written/edited out the classic CaRWash ending in Deviant, the jewellery scene 'big day' comment in Collision and the 'Your fantastic' in Shock but they didn't. I like to think that they are saying...good things come to those who wait!! Only thing is I don't want to wait anymore.. :lol:
Hopefully the end of season 5 (with see ya later detective guy) will be the start of relationship between C & R which continues into season 6. :)

DC_nz said:
I have hope that the writers will 'cash in' on the terrific screen chemistry between our Cal and Ryan :)
I think they've been teasing us with little bites to keep us interested & watching this space. The writers could of easily written/edited out the classic CaRWash ending in Deviant, the jewellery scene 'big day' comment in Collision and the 'Your fantastic' in Shock but they didn't. I like to think that they are saying...good things come to those who wait!! Only thing is I don't want to wait anymore.. :lol:
Hopefully the end of season 5 (with see ya later detective guy) will be the start of relationship between C & R which continues into season 6. :)

I completely agree with you that they could of easily cut those scenes out, they had really no point to the story unless they are leading towards something with them and they are setting up their relationship i really hope the detective they are bringing in for Calleigh is just to make Ryan jealous and it starts something between them b/c i want them together so bad!!

DC_nz said:
good things come to those who wait!! Only thing is I don't want to wait anymore.. :lol:

I know what you mean! :lol:
I've been waiting for six seasons for GSR to happen and, man, all the evil random hints about their relationship made me go all like "Yeah, fine, torture us, it's ok, we like it, don't we? Just pin her down and do what you have to, Griss!". I never lost the hope, but there where times I thought it was just an evil game to tease the audience... But then one day Way To Go happened and... Surprise! All my dreams came true!
Now it's the same with CaRWash: we have the hints (plenty), we have the chemistry, we have the two main ingredients for a cute romance (i.e. hot girl + hot boy). I'm a faithful shipper and I found my hopes on what never lies: the evindece (lol, I feel so Grissom).

*jingle*
When you're about to lose your hope...
When nothing seems to go the right way...
When Calleigh and Ryan are playing the I-flirt-with-you-more-and-better-than-how-you-flirt with-me game...
THINK HOT
THINK CaRWash!
CaRWash: cause nothing can keep them apart.
*jingle*

:lol: I'm sick, that's why I write senseless things. It'll pass, sooner or later. I think.

Btw... The spoiler box doesn't work, so I warn everyone that the following is a SPOILER for Driven.
Calleigh sort of asks Ryan out for a beer. :D
*shipper heart beats fast*

I know she completely did ask him out!! i loved that scene also the way they looked at each other during that scene they are so in love with each other :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back