Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

CalleighWolfe- sadly i do completely agree with you... but that's why i joined this ship because it's fun to dream right??

Dutchie- i read your fanfic and it's totally the best fic i've ever read!! And your english is really good! of course i failed honors english so i shouldn't be talking... oh ya and just because i hate it when i can't spell words...it's spelled satisfying... i think :rolleyes:... oh well :D

*short jump in again*: Leonie's fic is a bit updated! Not yet the full - but nearly - third chapter is on. Follow me!! ;)
Bye! *jumps out again*

Edit: thanks, Coroner, it was too late, but now I changed it and the link should lead you to where I want him to lead you... :D

honey i think you posted the wrong link... :)

i'm pretty sure it's the one you meant for me... :)

CaRWashLuvr, CalleighWolfe, and TheCoroner...sadly i agree too...this is an amazing ship but i dont think the writers would actually write about them going out...there more likely to do that with calleigh and horatio :(.. on a brighter note.. thats what we have dreaming and fan fics for! :D

sandersidle said:
i dont think the writers would actually write about them going out...there more likely to do that with calleigh and horatio :(.. on a brighter note.. thats what we have dreaming and fan fics for! :D

I beg to differ.

First of all, nothing is less likely to happen than something between H and Cal, since the lovely relationship they used to have in seasons 1 and 2 is completely gone (besides Yelina is coming back. Duh). Same thing with Eric.
This means that if Cal was to date someone of the team, that one would necessarily be Ryan. Why? Not only because the other two guys are automatically excluded, but above all because she and Ryan have undeniable chemistry and they just look perfect together. Nobody can deny that the looks an grins between them are elecrtic and if there's someone who really could be with Calleigh without turning the show into a soapy, boring soup, that would be him.
Too bad that this doesn't seem to be destined to happen so soon. I still have faith, though. There's something going on with them. They just haven't realized it yet.

Hm, I'm a bit torn between: "the writers never would see the same what we see and make them a couple" and everything Luna just mentioned.
The chemistry is undeniable present between Cal and Ryan, and I really can imagine that some day in one epi far, far away the sparks will finally skip - yeah, I'm a daydreamer, but hope dies at last... :rolleyes:

I changed the link in my post above and now it really leads to the updated version of Leonie's fic in english! :p

Right. It is I, co-moderator of Shipper Central. I'm here to remind everyone to go read TBonz's It's Me Again post, acknowledge the rules and sign it. Please do so as quickly as possible. If you have already done so, thank you for your co-operation. :)

I would also like to say the following, in addition to TBonz's post.

In regards to mod notification, please do so only when it is absolutely necessary and you are absolutely sure that the post is flaming in nature, spam or was made by a troll. If you're not sure ... that's what the board rules are there for. One or two notifications are more than enough to alert us to any situations that need our moderating. And no, sending us dozens of them in one go will not make us respond faster or 'help' us with our job. In fact, it's friggin' irritating to have our mailboxes clogged with spammy notifications. Be patient for us to respond. We moderators have a life outside of this board, and we can't be here 24/7. However, we always endeavor to reply and check things out as soon as we can.

About spammy posts. We mods have noticed that spam-like posts have been increasing lately. While we understand that the boards can get slow with no new episodes on air yet, please refrain from constantly posting one-liners. Especially, those that have nothing to do with the 'ship or current discussion. If possible, use PMs rather than clogging up the thread. No one enjoys browsing through a thread full of irrelevant posts, eh?

And lastly ... this is pure common sense. If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset with other shippers not liking your ship. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread. Think about that.

That's all from me. For now. :cool:

thanks Kimmychu...ive already been to the board.

i guess your right CalleighDuCaine, they do have a chance in getting together. its just my last ship went out the window...well for now :) and i realllyyy want calleigh and ryan to have a chance with eachother... in season 5 im gonna be looking really close to see if they are showing any hints that theyre already together :devil: :D

^Ahh Sandles still kicks ass ;)

I think we'll have a great season, and some angst for us angst whores ;) .. I just wanna finish my fic already! Its driving me nuts. Yes, it really is. Its full of angst for you angst lovers ;)

YEs someone said Angst. And IHNC then do!! Finish it!

As for reality in CaRWash...imo it's there. The chemistry is just...*fill in words here* They're both just *fill in words here* and if the writers are going to get Calleigh together with anyone, it has to be Ryan. I just hope that officer guy is a *fill in words here*

Thecoroner, thank you very much!

i think its possible, i read somewhere during last season that they need to keep Horatio single. and you never know, anything is possible :D

I really think they will get them together even though like i said i do worry that they won't but the chemistry is definetly there and it looks like they are leading up to it like in Deviant she asked him out for beers and the look they gave each other,also the end scene with them in Driven and the scene in Shock when she put his name on the card for H and Marisol that is such a girlfriend thing to do so i really don't think they would of had those scenes if they weren't leaning towards something like the whole card thing really didn't have to be there it really had nothing to do with the story unless they are setting up a relationship between them i just hope that the writers will do something about it soon like next season :D

ahhhhhhh CalleighDuCaine loooooove the pic!!! weeeeee!! Hey i totally dream every night and am constantly searching for "things" that make it look like they're together... we can only hope ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back