Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

oh wow thanks guys, i totally forgot about that scene with Speed and Horatio, i need to re-watch seasons 1&2 ive been hung up on season 3 bcuz ryan is in it =]

Hello guys, some I know from the Togo thread, but this is my first time wondering into this thread. I was pointed in this direction by Dutchie, ty. I've never been a Calleigh/ Ryan shipper but of all the peeps on the show she's the one I'd most like to see him with. I love the relationship Jon and Emily seem to have and I think that would make them an awesome couple on the show. I liked the idea someone had about the car accident with Cal and Ryan seeing her tat, very interesting.

TheCoroner, I have the same problem: can't find a starting point! But perhaps I'll just try...who knows??
(By the way: thanks for the nomination, Lynn, but I think from Nikki you'll achieve the ff still this year :lol: )
CalleighWolfe, no one blame you for "hanging on Ryan", that's why we have this ship and Ryan's thread :D - so I wanna welcome Twiz! :) It's so wonderful that you joined us, have a great time here and many thanks to Nikki "leading you the right way" :lol: ;)
I agree to you, the chemistry between Cal and Ryan is so charming, he always makes her smile and he reckons on her when he needs help...so please, open your eyes and have fun together!! *slowly despairs of so much shyness*

welcome to the thread Twiz!!
i would write the fic about the tattoo but i wouldnt make it a very good story and its a very good storyline :devil: but who ever want to make it im sure it will turn out great! :D

Luring Twiz to CaRWash thread: check.
Getting chased by plot bunnies: check.
Chasing bunnies back: check.
Wishing Girlie a very nice birthdaY:

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY MY SWEETY!!! :D

check.

I'm actually nominated to write a story? DUTCHIE FOR PRESIDENT! :lol: Sorry I just had to say that. And I'm already the pope, hihi. Vera you better try!

Hi Twiz!

Happy bday to Girlie we love you!
Vera should do it then... :p .. I'm already torturing Nikki with mine :D la la la.. I like cliffhangers, there fun!

Omg Twiztid4Togo I love your banner!! it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hott!!

Oh ya and Dutchie... I found another kind of CaRWash part in Riptide but it was kind of business so it was kind of not... but whatev!

cinegirl said:
CalleighWolfe, no one blame you for "hanging on Ryan", that's why we have this ship and Ryan's thread :D

cinegirl What did I write? I mean I don't understand why you wrote me this :confused: Oh my God the CaRWash is driving me crazy, I'm forgeting things :( :p

By the way, Dutchie tell me that you found the next chapter of 'Obviously'. What was that fic (your fic) you asked me if I had read it?, it didn't have name, where is it?

i remember dutchie sayin that...i think you said you still have to watch season 1 and 2 but you keep watching 3 because ryan is in it?? am i right? :D im probably wrong! ;)

i'm with you on that one sandersidle...

I WANNA RENT SEASON 3!!!!! MY BLOCKBUSTER IS ESTUPIDOS!!!! AND I'VE CALLED EVERY RENTAL STORE IN MY AREA!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

ok now that that's out of my system... :cool:

CW, I'm sorry, you're right, I made a mistake: I mixed you up with CalleighSaraCSI - so much Calleigh here :D
But perhaps I can help you finding Dutchie's great FF - just follow this link: Dutchie's CaRWash fic
Lynn: please don't start torturing me, too! :D I promise, I'll try, but when I will do I also will need someone for the translation, because I have barely time :(

And last but not least: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Girlie!! *hugs* :)

I need help finding "things" can anyone help me with that one? Megauploads is giving me a crapshoot and it's not working!! help? :confused:

hey guys i was just thinking about this today and i thought i would ask you guys what you think about it.... Do you guys actually think Ryan and Calleigh are going to get together i know that when we watch the show we see the chemistry between them and all the cute scenes and we think they are leaning towards getting them together but i always worry that the writers and the people that run the show don't see what we see and they won't get them together and i was just wondering if you guys actually think they will get them together at some point? I really hope they do..

Well I'm getting a little pessimistic (although I haven't watched s4, and that means that I have more things to enjoy of than most of you) because of the new Calleigh 'thing' (see spoilers if you want to know). If you see the 3 CSI shows the couples are not from the show they're others persons that rarely act in the show. But I like the stories. And on the other hand Cal/Ryan relationship would be a little polemic (he's younger) and that would be good for csi.

I'd like to keep being optimistic :)

Ah thanks for the link cinegirl. I'll read it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back