Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Dutchie said:
CalleighWolfe, (I love typing your name!) Vera and I did translate that story, the amazing story itself is from Leonie. Okay, I'm done. :rolleyes:
But the story is not finished isn't it? I'm talking about "Obviously" in FanFiction.Net, 'cause what happened after Cal takes Ryan to her house? I mean, she took care of him, she "played" with him ;) ;), she took him home, I wanna know, please finish the story :( :confused:

sandersidle said:
aw i was on youtube and there is this really cute CaRWash video :D i watched it like 3 times :p

did someone say CaRWash fics???!!! please share! ;)

It's great isn't it sandersidle :D
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Huhu! :)
I have to join for a short time: you're right CalleighWolfe, the story isn't finished yet, but I'll give my best to finish the third chapter this weekend, and then it's Nikki's turn again for the last - fourth - chapter, which you can also find here on this board at the ff-thread. I appologize for keep waiting you so long, but the last days have been very busy for me - that's why I didn't have posted here for a long time... bad, bad CaRWash-Addict, tz, tz, tz, I know... I promise improvement ;)

Well cinegirl I'll be patient. Thanks a lot ;)

I'd like Ryan sees Calleigh's tattoo accidentally (Well I don't know where she has it, but it'd be great to see Ryan's face) ;)

I guess Calleigh's tattoo is somewhere that commonly is not visible, like an ankle or the small of her back (or somewhere else only Ryan is allowed to see :devil:)... I think everyone of us would like to see how Ryan finds out about it! :D

Thanks for not hunting me CalleighWolfe :D !
What an interesting suggestion with the tattoo, perhaps it happens when
Ryan saves Calleigh out of the carwreck, her shirt - or whatever hides her tattoo - slides up, so he can see it and Calleigh doesn't notice it, because, well, she had an accident! and from that moment on Ryan always has to smile when he sees her... :D

In season one, Speedle once mentioned that Calleigh has a tattoo, but no one knows where it is, 'cause she never shows anyone. I'd love Ryan to find out about it...he doesn't even know she has one. They're the only two CSI's with a tattoo! Now that's a bonding. :lol:

Vera, keep your promise, okay? Inge, you can be the CSI pope's assistent. Oh boy, someone is gonna chase me for this *runs* You can be something too girl! :eek:

About Obviously, I had the fourth chapter ready on a floppy...I just lost the floppy. But I'll find it, or just do it again. :D

CalleighSaraCSI said:
im sry maybe i missed something...tattoo?? what tattoo??
Calleigh's tattoo. Speed told Horatio in season 1 that Calleigh has one. They were in a case, trying to find the origin of a tattoo and they asked the guy who did Calleigh's tattoo about that. The ep was "Forced entry"

Dutchie we wrote at the same time :p

I have a question. In season 5 wishlist someone wrote that Ryan had called Peter Elliot (Calleigh's "friend") "salt and pepper" because of his hair: black and white. Is that true? What episode was that? Did Cal listen to that? :D

^^ sorrry, don't know the answer exactly CalleighWolfe. It was 'urban hellraiser' or 'free fall'. but I think it was 'free fall'.

Dutchie said:
Inge, you can be the CSI pope's assistent. Oh boy, someone is gonna chase me for this *runs*

Now I'm hurt. :( you don't trust me Dutchie. I'm always friendly and nice...
*sneaks up to Dutchie* :devil:

They're the only two CSI's with a tattoo! Now that's a bonding.

I thought the same! :lol:
So, we came to the conclusion that ryan has a tattoo, right?
Does Emily have a tattoo? :confused:

We can't ask about Emily in her thread. Maybe they'd use the same tattoo (Well if they talk about it again :(, 'cause it seems they forgot about that)

ohh she has a tattoo? that would be awesome if it was someone you couldnt see it normally but uhhh...ryan saw it :devil: :devil:

So which one of you is going to write a fanfic about that? Oh you know you want to. And what better reason then it would be super cute maybe fluffy (or angsty). ;)

i'm totally suffering from Miami withdrawl... grrrr... i'm going to be totally out of town on monday!! ahhhh!! :mad:

I really want to write fan fics but i don't know where to start! : :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back