Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Calleigh & Ryan #3: He took her class & her heart - CaRW

Hey CSIWATCHER lets run away together and write beautiful {and angsty} CaRWash fics.

IHNC, as long as you share those fics with me, I don't mind. :D Oh right: write you! *chases* (wasn't I being chased myself? Ah well :rolleyes:)

Sorry we write so fast, we tend to get carried away...but it's just because we love CaRWash so much! And it's really not that bad, I know a ship thread that makes three new pages in a day... (won't call names, though IHNC might know what I mean) :lol:

aw i was on youtube and there is this really cute CaRWash video :D i watched it like 3 times :p

did someone say CaRWash fics???!!! please share! ;)

yeah i saw that vid too it's very cute :D *gotta love it*

yeah sure CalleighSaraCSI :) i knoww! anyone know who made it? because it was actually called CaRWash..is this the only website that calls calleigh/ryan CaRWash?

I don't think so...but that video is probably made by Gnimaerd, who is a member here. I think it's hers. She also made 'hush'.

iheartnickcath said:
I'm still going with option A. Fake being kidnapped, so Ryan can rescue me.. Oh wait, thats my fic idea for Calleigh, my bad.
:lol: Sounds like an interesting fic! The fake kidnapping reminds me of the S2 episode where rich people pay to be kidnapped so their friends can save them.

hahaha :lol: do one of the rich people end up dying?
iheartnickcath when your done the fic please tell me. id love to read it :p

Oh, that one...well I'll just fake my dead to have Calleigh and Ryan lean over me and flirt. I just have to say this:

Ryan: She's dead. Poor beautiful:)lol:) girl.
Calleigh: Aww you're so sweet.
Nikki: *opens eyes* Sorry for interrupting here, but my back is beginning to hurt. Can we just cut this and go straight for the kiss? Thanks. *closes eyes*
Ryan: ... She's not dead?
Calleigh: Well let's at least respect her last wish... :devil:
Me: *opens eyes*

ETA: The Taste of Love is completed, and there's a new CaRWash fic up, I know it from CSI:Miami online, it is the fic Leonie mentioned a long time ago.

ahhh i love it!!! :D :lol: :devil:
to bad your eyes were closed for the kiss tho!!! did you open them? oh well.. i video taped it if u didnt ;)

haha i love how your location is being the official csi pope!!! :lol: :D :D

Dutchie, where is the fic??

I'm going to answer the question.
(hey Dutchie, it looks like that I'm your PA (=personal assistent). :lol:.)

the fic is here if the direct link doesn't work it's at ff.net.

I read it here and there's a sequel too at this side but only one chapter so far.
enjoy! :D

I'm so mad i can't make 'hush' work :eek:!! I really want to see it! Anyone want to help me?! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back