Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's apparently in the new TV Guide for the 17th-??? But it has a three page article on Calleigh/Emily and yeah, the whole spoiler is over in the CSI: Miami spoiler thread.

It looks like Calleigh is going to have a big season but something i do NOT like is...
If Calleigh begins a romance with a detective she met in the police academy.

Unless it makes Ryan jealous I'm ganna gag!

CSIWATCHER said:
It looks like Calleigh is going to have a big season but something i do NOT like is...
If Calleigh begins a romance with a detective she met in the police academy.

Unless it makes Ryan jealous I'm ganna gag!

I didn't like what I read in the Spoiler Lab about Calleigh's personal storyline for the next season either :(. You can all guess who I want her to be with and now I'm wondering if I want to see Season 5. I don't think I'll visit the spoiler lab anymore. The writers got my hopes up with great CaRWash episodes - ''Deviant'' (all time fave ending) and ''Shock'', now they are gonna take it all away...waaaaaaa

I think I will gag too. we need some flirting between the two not anymore of
calleigh dating another guy. after the last guy, i think it is best she date Ryan. He will at least treat her right and not cheat on her.

I like that idea CSIKatie. The writers were doing so good, too, with great eps like Deviant, like DC nz said. I swear I really will gag if it happens.

Well, when Ryan was dating Snake Lady, he still had some really good sceens with Cal, so there's still hope.

I can't get why such a nice guy like Ryan would date Boa... I mean, it's not that she's pretty or something... What the heck was going on in his mind? He has a beautiful, smart, lovely gril like Cal and he dates that thing.
Anyways, I think we can expect some good CaRWash scenes in S5, since H and Eric are going away for a while (which I still find a terrible idea, though). :D

I still would like to think he only dated the snake lady to see if she was the mole. But considering he didn't figure it out. Sometimes shows you how clueless guys can be at times. He needs to wake-up and see what right in front of him and that's Calleigh.

Okay, I've got the spoiler thing all figured out, and my mind has succesfully made a CaRWash story out of it.

Okay, so Calleigh (sort of) hooks up with that officer guy. But then she gets into the car wreck. Ryan is the first one on the scene and saves her out of the now burning car, and just seconds after he has brought her to safety, the car explodes. (just to add a bit of drama) There's this big investigation (leaded by Ryan, 'cause he wants to find out who did this to HIS Calleigh. Yes she's his, she just doesn't know it yet :p) Then he finds out that it was: Of course, the officer, who's actually a bad guy. Calleigh breaks up with him, he goes to jail. But then that night, Calleigh shows up on his doorstep. She cries out on Ryan's shoulder. He comforts her, they hug, they kiss and live happily ever after. Together of course. The end.

So what do ya think? :D

Hi everyone. Do ya'll remember me at all? I always posted in the first thread but I got side tracked from this site. So I'm back now!

I don't think they showed enough Calleigh/Ryan interaction in season 4. What about you?

WolfeSanders, welcome back! I do remember you, I used to read your posts, that is, until I logged on. Nice to see you're back! I was already wondering what had happened to you... :D

Season four did have many CaRWash moments, but hey, we can never have enough, can we? :p

Dutchie said:
Okay, I've got the spoiler thing all figured out, and my mind has succesfully made a CaRWash story out of it.

Okay, so Calleigh (sort of) hooks up with that officer guy. But then she gets into the car wreck. Ryan is the first one on the scene and saves her out of the now burning car, and just seconds after he has brought her to safety, the car explodes. (just to add a bit of drama) There's this big investigation (leaded by Ryan, 'cause he wants to find out who did this to HIS Calleigh. Yes she's his, she just doesn't know it yet :p) Then he finds out that it was: Of course, the officer, who's actually a bad guy. Calleigh breaks up with him, he goes to jail. But then that night, Calleigh shows up on his doorstep. She cries out on Ryan's shoulder. He comforts her, they hug, they kiss and live happily ever after. Together of course. The end.

So what do ya think? :D

:lol: I like it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back