Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...yeah the song sounds like them a lot...good job Dutchie. Lol iheartnickcath! Yeah I couldnt get on my computer for a while, lol. I dont have any ideas, Dutchie for your fic, I am completely LOST. LOL. I really like all of the ideas so far, I've heard fireworks, storage closet (whoa possibilities), keys locked up, and a lot more good ones. But I dunno when I'll get back on here so PEACE!

CSIWATCHER -- Its very good to see you, Carwash isn't carwash without you. *nudges everyone* tell her!

IHNC-why you comepleatly love me?:D and I wanna say : I comepleatly love you too, and Dutchie, and Leonie and...okay I love everyone :D

I love everyone too. And IHNC your idea is saved in my mind. I just bumped into the song, and now it won't go out of my mind again! Alanis rocks!

Alanis really does rock :D
So before I forget, I invited everyone to Bring It On Home, Proboard right?
Girlie -- You rock, totally. *gives you cookies*

Yes you did, too bad that you have to log on... :mad:*parents*mutter*stupid*mutter* :mad: Who's that on your avatar...maybe I'm blind but I don't recognize them... :confused:

You know you can post in a lot of them without logging in, you just gotta put your name in the guest spot :lol: I think you can do everything but make new threads, mostly, but yeah you should still totally log in! :D If it makes you happy, I have a CaRWash thread :D

^.^

Its Kate & Gibbs from NCIS.

sandersidle said:
i love this ship soo much..but why is it called CaRWash?

Yeah, I never really thought about it before. I get it, but then again, I don't.

Btw, love the song! It's very CaRWash!

CaRWash=
C = Calleigh
a = and
R = Ryan
W = Wolfe
a = addicted
sh = shippers

Is this right? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back