Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: In the "how it really went" version he's talking to Cal! Seriously, I really don't know how to put the words "nice" and "NBV" in the same sentence (unless it is "It'd be nice if NBV never happend").

Okay, I've also turned this new spoiler into CaRWash...
Okay, so Natalia is now a CSI, under the supervision of Ryan. But Ryan just can't trust her anymore after the mole thing. He does his best, but no, he can't get himself to act normal to her. He goes to Calleigh and complains about it. She agrees, and tells him she can't trust Natalia either. They talk some more and then Natalia walks in. "Ryan...I'm sorry, but uh...the suspect? There was this small misunderstanding and..." "Natalia! Cut to the chase!" "He got shot. He died." "What?!?!?!" Calleigh takes over the case with Ryan, Natalia is put on leave and when Horatio comes back, he fires here. Then Ryan and Calleigh solve the case and fall in love. *you can think how yourself*

God I'm good. :D

Dutchie I absolutely love your thinking!

Oh, and by the way, I love that scene in the episode last night. And I love that picture!

Dutchie said:
Okay, I've also turned this new spoiler into CaRWash...
Okay, so Natalia is now a CSI, under the supervision of Ryan. But Ryan just can't trust her anymore after the mole thing. He does his best, but no, he can't get himself to act normal to her. He goes to Calleigh and complains about it. She agrees, and tells him she can't trust Natalia either. They talk some more and then Natalia walks in. "Ryan...I'm sorry, but uh...the suspect? There was this small misunderstanding and..." "Natalia! Cut to the chase!" "He got shot. He died." "What?!?!?!" Calleigh takes over the case with Ryan, Natalia is put on leave and when Horatio comes back, he fires here. Then Ryan and Calleigh solve the case and fall in love. *you can think how yourself*

God I'm good. :D

If that happens, I'll bake you a cake.

Dutchie said:
Actually, yes, I did. You think they'd hire me? I could 'accidentelly' let Donahue fall from the stairs and break her wrist so she can't write anymore. :devil: Then I could write the scripts. Oh the CaRWash goodness that would come... :D

'accidently'?? that seems a little shady to me.:lol: If perhaps, Donahue couldnt write anymore...they would have to hire you, right? So im thinking, i will be magician for the day, and make donahue 'disappear'. *whistles innocently*

CSIKatie said:
Dutchie said:
Actually, yes, I did. You think they'd hire me? I could 'accidentelly' let Donahue fall from the stairs and break her wrist so she can't write anymore. :devil: Then I could write the scripts. Oh the CaRWash goodness that would come... :D

'accidently'?? that seems a little shady to me.:lol: If perhaps, Donahue couldnt write anymore...they would have to hire you, right? So im thinking, i will be magician for the day, and make donahue 'disappear'. *whistles innocently*

I'm okay with any way of getting Donahue out as long as Dutchie can write in place of her! :lol:

Dude it seems like Ryan is going to be voicing his opinion of skank lady **ahem** i mean snake lady. My bad. LOL now im looking forward to season 5 cause i personally like when ryan doesnt trust people, its funny. Example: shoving cooper against a wall!

Maybe he wont trust calleighs new whatever he is, and voices it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back