Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inge was right, and I think, I repeat, I THINK that Gnimaerd made it up... I can't stop playing that song now :lol: Dingbat, you're amazing :p

I think I have a few songs that fit these two. Got to go look through my CD collection again and I'll be back with the titles and lyrics. :)

I so can't wait to see where TPTB take their flirting in the new season. Course, they're going to spend a lot of time on Horatio and Eric . . . again. (No offense to anyone) :D

Nice Nutty :D

.. Read the page before, does it look like we'd take that in offense :lol: But that just means, Calleigh & Ryan will be left ALONE :D

hehe

They put Calleigh in that carwreck, I will SCREAM....yes even me the angsty is kinda worried about that.

Wow, haven't been in here for 1 or 2 days and so many new posts...fantastic! :D
iheartnickcath: what's this spoiler about!!! Don't make me scary! :eek:

Dutchie said:
Inge was right, and I think, I repeat, I THINK that Gnimaerd made it up...

First of all: I'm always right! :p
Second: I think you're right. It was Gnimaerd'sidea.

Cinegirl, visit the CSI Miami Spoiler Lab. You can read the whole spoiler about Calleigh.
I don't like the spoiler, because the other part is anti-CaRWash. :(
But the spoiler can be a fake. :p

Thanks for the hint inge! Just read it...puh.
Well, perhaps these little Anti-Carwash things will finally start real Carwash-interaction - if anybody understands what I wanted to say :confused: ;)

Hey everyone, I'm new to the boards and just wanted to say i am a HUGE CaRWash fan!! also i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find some CaRWash vids and fics

Wecome CaRWashLuvr ! Great you joined directly us Carwashers :D
You can find a lot of carwash-stuff in the FanFic-Thread
(you need to run through the huge list, some fics are about CarWash ;) ) and certainly you can find fics at the FanFiction.Net, some videos you can find at Link Removed due to Intellectual Property Rules
(I hope posting this link is o.k., it's not to download!)
I think that will help you a bit ;)

cinegirl -- I say the anti-carwash's is because their idiots. :D You know, at least if Horatio and Eric are gone solving something in Brazil, that leaves Calleigh and Ryan behind ;)

iheartnickcath said:
cinegirl -- I say the anti-carwash's is because their idiots. :D You know, at least if Horatio and Eric are gone solving something in Brazil, that leaves Calleigh and Ryan behind ;)

I was just about to say that about Calleigh and Ryan being alone in Miami!!! That was weird!!! But yes, I'm hoping that if Horatio and Eric are gone, Calleigh and Ryan will have some alone time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back