Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the second pic....Ryan looks really hot there. He's got that angry face on him and can you say yummy?
I hope that Ryan and calleigh will dance eventually. Wouldn't that make ryan more sexy if he knew how to dance?

Ow wow, this thread DID stay alive while I was away...look at that! :eek: I even missed two new CaRWash shippers! Welcome! :D

babycharmed, as much as I'd love to see it, Calleigh and Ryan never danced. I'm guessing you read Sugah Sugah's fic at fanfiction.net (which is the only fic I can think of with C/R dancing), and yes, they dance in the fic, but not in the show. (Damn! ;))

Carnival??? haha, I could totally picture that...(no wait, I can't, lol! :lol:)

HEY! Why didn't you leave a cookie for me?? I go away for a day and everyone forgets me! :(

CDC, I'm off to read your fic now!

Sorry, I ate them all. They danced in my fic too (the one-shot.) Why do we always have them dancing? I don't know.

Calleigh & Ryan #3: "We like to dance"- CaRWash lol

I don't know either, maybe it's just easy to see them dancing... :D you know, I just got an idea for the non-bar date: dancing. God I'm so original, not. :rolleyes: Maze, how's your other story coming? Found your muse yet?

It's lurking around somewhere. I have a basic idea of what I want to do, and I know how I'm going to end it.

CalleighDuCaine you are evil.

I have the same problem, I know where I want to go...I just don't know how. :( Yes Luna, you are evil! Go update your story right away, 'cause I'm sooo curious. :D

Actually, I know everything I want/need to do, I just can't get up the energy to do it! Don't worry, I'll get it up soon.

^^^
Ryan: No sir, we didn't do anything while those doors were closed.

No you're not a good baby, you're a good baby if you update. Okay, you're now a half good baby, 'cause the pic is nice. I love that comment:

"You always pick his side."
"Funny. He says the same about you."

Yes, the quote machine has spit another one out. :D

I'm proud of you Dutchie
And proud of CDC who gets more cookies. :D

How about we say that they dance, hmm?

IHNC, why are you proud of me??? What did I miss?? :confused: What kind of dance...No idea. I only know that it won't be ballet, hehe. Calleigh in a tutu :lol:

Making a cap?? That's what they say in the episode, I didn't make that up. Haven't you seen Nailed IHNC? :p Dirty dancing, coool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back