Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girlie, you're not aloooohooone no no no *sings*

We have to wait until autumn and we'll just see the 4th season...Man, why can't they show the 4th now and in autumn the 5th season? :(

AHHHHHHH I wasn't able to go online yesterday!!! I hated it! :mad: Okay that was that.

CDC, great chapter, I reviewed on ff.net. Inge, I'm having the same problem. Leonie, can you read it?

I agree, Horatio and Eric gone...Calleigh and Ryan alone in the lab, Hello? Wake up call! I said: ALONE in the lab... :D okay Natalia and Valera are there, but they should just lock them in the evidence locker or something. Oeh am I devilish or what?!? :devil:

no, I'am much devilisher as you, believe me :D wasn't natalia the mole? or did I understood once again something wrong? and Calleigh+Ryam ALONE in the lab...oh my gosh...so they will spend much time with each other....that's good for us. Maybe they will fall in love with each other :D

Strange... :confused: Yes Girlie, Natalia was the mole, but I think she's staying in the show, 'cause she'd be on the credits of season five. I updated my story! (which you should have read already Girlie! :p) Go R&R!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back