Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Girlie, that's a good girl! :D I won't be here tomorrow, I'll be in England, so please everyone, keep this thread alive while I'm gone! I expect many, many nice pics and posts and stories when I get back. :lol:

Have fun in england dutchie...but hurry back!
In that legal pic that you posted the one where Ryan is standing behind calleigh who is standing beside a body. Where are they and how does Ryan get hurt??!
P.S. sneaking up on my sister with the rope? I am wonderful at sneaking up on ppl! (I pratice when I try to scare them lol...90% of the time they either scream really loud*my sister* or curse like a sailor *my mom* the other 10% are aborted missions...practice makes perfect though)

I cannot wait for the new seasons to start!! Hopefully filled with squeeable CaRwash moments.

Hey all, I haven't posted here before. I saw an epi yesterday, they two had a common case. And I thought OMG, how cute they are together!!! :eek: And I decided to post here as soon as I wake up :)
Sophie :)

I was always more of a Calleigh/Speed shipper. But I think I posted a page or two back why I think Ryan and Calleigh work together. Plus, they're just so darn cute.

Also, love the married banner you have, Maze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back