Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

She makes him feel better when he has a bad day. ;)

2. Maze

Maze Rookie

I found an other CarWash fic, it was pure luck too. in the CSI section of fanfic NOT the CSI Miami there is a series of one-shot called Touch by singingstarryknights, oh what the hey here's the LINK , it's the third chapter in the series.

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Thanks for the link Maze I gotta check that out :D

4. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

Man, that little ficlet was sooo good. Thank you Maze for telling us about that. Never would have found it otherwise since I don't really go to the CSI Vegas section of fanfiction.

To answer Inge's question, why do I ship CaRWash? Well one day, I suddenly realized that Ryan was such a dish! :D Didn't use to, cause it was all about Eric for me before...

I first shipped Ryan with Valera cause there was that moment about him being, well, sad that he got her suspended. But then season 4 came along and I just noticed 'something' between him and Calleigh. They were more comfortable around each other. And I noticed she smiled/laughed more around him (I ADORE smileyCalligh).

Not sure which moment 'converted' me though, but the most memorable has got to be the...
    "I already put your name on the card."
    "You did?"
    "Yeah."
    "Thank you so much. You're fantastic.

All time favorite, hands down :).

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^^ It wasn't me, it was iheartnickcath . ;)
    Thank you for the link Maze. The fic is so cute.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

That was a cute story, thanks for the link.

I dont know when I became a shipper either. but i liked that quote, caderyn also. I dont even remember the first episode that i seen of them (I havent seen all episodes yet)

7. Maze

Maze Rookie

I still can't belive I stumbled across it!

8. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Hello everybody! *sigh* I'm missing it to be online more often... so I have to join for a short moment again!
    Why am I a CaRWash-Shipper? Well, because it's Calleigh and Ryan!! I so wanted to see Calleigh becoming happy again, and every time she is with Ryan it seems to work! And they are so cute together... ;)

9. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

10. Maze

Maze Rookie

At the begining, she seemed to be the only one willing to give him a chance (minus Horatio and Yelina)

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I absolutely love Ryan in that outfit! *sigh/drool*
    And they're so close! Besides his left hand is hidden, and, seeing Cal's face, I have an idea of where it is... :devil:

Calleigh: *I must not melt. I must not melt. I must not melt. I must not...*

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Calleigh: *too late. I melted* :lol:

Why do I ship CaRWash? Simply 'cause it's the best ship in the world! They're so cute together, they smile a lot when they're together and the chemistry is just so...cute! :D

Cinegirl, I've missed you girl! Come back soon! Nice story you posted the link to, Maze. How's your story coming? :p Oh, I learned you that word for Austria, didn't I Inge? I still feel ashamed for that. :)

I love the 'driven'clip, haven't seen the episode yet. "You'd do the same thing for me if I was having a bad day." Awww...IHNC Why am I hilerious? And where is Girlie? :confused:

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Girlie come out, come out wherever you are! <3

Inge :lol:

Oh I love picture. You guys do this to me all the time. You know I can't resist them!!!

14. Maze

Maze Rookie

Oh, shockingly, I'm makeing progress on my one-shot!

15. Leonie

Leonie Witness

Girlie, where are you?? :(

oh, and I'm a CaRWash shipper, since I saw the episode Recoil. There were so cute scenes betweem them and I just: awww....:D
    and Maleen, my friend asked (she watched CSI:Miami at the first time): Are they together??? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.