Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Four pages in five days isn't bad - the Danny/Lindsay thread can get through that many in a night! (Trust me, I've seen it happen... ;) )

Which episodes of the later half of series four should I be looking out for? I tend to be strategic about my Miami-watching, since I'm generally only watching it for CaRWaSh moments these days (sad to say...)

2. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

My personal favorite CarWash episodes:
    3x03- Under the Influence
    3x13- Cop Killer
    3x15- Identity
    3x18- Game Over
    3x19- Sex & Texas
    3x21- Recoil
    4x01- Fron the Grave
    4x02- Blood in the Water
    4x05- Three-Way
    4x08- Nailed
    4x16- Deviant( My favorite, the little arguement was so cute :)
    4x19- Driven
    4x20- Free Fall
    4x23- Shock
    4x25- One of our Own-
    Just to see Natalia as the mole, and the reactions from Valera, Delko, & Calleigh :)

I always thought the only reason Ryan went out with Natalia was because of the mole, or to piss off Delko.. In any other previous episode did it seem that Ryan had any type of interest toward her.

3. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I don't really watch CSI:Miami anymore. I think it's become more about drama and less about science, which is why I watch CSI:NY now. But when I do, I definitely ship Ryan/Calleigh. I used to ship Speed/Calleigh (I know, ironic) but I think they go well together.

Especially with Ryan's OCD. Calleigh's so organized, never a single hair out of place. Calm, cool, and collected. The three C's that Ryan obviously needs. And Ryan's really sweet, albeit kind of nerdy (sweater vests! hello!). But they're also really pretty together. That helps. XD

4. marieluka

marieluka Rookie

I have two, but they're really small. :( Anyway, here they are

5. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

First: Welcome back on board, Girlie!!!! We all missed you, and I guess especially Dutchie ;) ;so enjoy all the new pics and feel better :D
    marieluka: thanks for the pics! Small but beautiful! So sad that we don't have more :(
    Gnimaerd, welcome back - though I've not seen you yet, because I'm pretty new at this board, it's great to have another carwasher around! :lol:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Alot of great pics! and that wedding fic....Im like AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Hope you write more

7. Girlie

Girlie Police Officer

Oh my gosh so many pics and fics....I start tomorrow to read what ya all have written the last 5 days...:D

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Girlie omg your back?!
    Maze AWWWS

9. Maze

Maze Rookie

You guys, you're making me blush!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

That's a fairly comprehensive list there! I think you've gotten most of my favourites... (except for late season four which I'm going to have to catch repeats of). But you missed one of my absolute favourites - 'Legal'. That bit where she finds out that he took her class is so cute! He probably had a crush on her even back then, and then he actually gets to work with her :D . Hmm... I think I may have been bitten by a plot bunny... ;)

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Oeh, write! Hey Gnimaerd (where does that name come from?) welcome here, don't know you yet, but I used to read all your posts when I was only lurking here...so nice to know you're still here. :D I love your banner. And your icon, of course. :lol: Yeah, I know what you mean with the M&M thread it goes so fast...but anyway:

That Legal moment was so cute, she was like: "You took my class!?! :eek:" Aww...

Girlie, hun there you are, I've missed you! ;)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Man, I am so upset that i became obsessed with CSI late in the game. i missed all the good eps...cannot wait for them to come out on DVD.
    I am making notes on which eps to research...Legal is up at the top of the list.

Raven, thanks for that list! helps my list alot

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Legal at the top? That wouldn't be my choice...but still it was good! I just discovered that the first part of season three DVD will come out in August here...Me = happy! :D CSIKatie, why don't you sneak up on your sister from behind with that rope? Then you can bind her to the chair and let her watch CSI:Miami...CaRWash episodes :lol:

14. Leonie

Leonie Witness

yiieha, Girlie is back! =D

and, yes, 'Legal' is great, but I like 'Recoil' the most. Uh, from season 3 -You know, I haven't seen the season 4 ):

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Recoil was nice, yeah, but I still like 'nailed' the most. Okay, Ryan got hurt and so, but of all episodes I've seen, Nailed had by far the most CaRWash scenes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.