Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, I already infected some of my friends. now they're CaRWashfans, too :D
but how can you not? Cal and Ryan are so cute together!!
<333

the next hate you, love you, need you, is up. I'll ask about the anon reviews. Ryan's still dead. (sob)

Yeah, I'm waiting for the sequel...I have this feeling I know what it's gonna be about... :p I only have one friend that watches CSI, but I'm still trying to convince her to the CaRWash shipperness...

Cinegirl I won't hunt ya, take your time, that I'm so crazy to finish it in a day doesn't mean you have to. :lol: CSIKatie', I'll join too! Let's take over the world! :devil: And post that wallpaper here when you're ready! IHNC, you're not great, you're wonderful. :D *gives inspiration*

ETA: On this site: http://www.emilyprocter.de , you can watch the clip from 'driven'. For the person that missed it not too long ago...(was it Dingbat?) and the 'snitch' clip from one of our own, though it's not really CaRWash, 'cause Calleigh is pretty mad at him :D

Dutchie - Your so cute, I swear! ...Hey Calleigh mad at him, makes great CaRWash!Angst!

Ooh thanks for sharing the pics togoholic :D

Dutchie said:
CSIKatie', I'll join too! Let's take over the world! :devil: And post that wallpaper here when you're ready!

My oldest sister(18) is moving in with my mom and I from my dads place...lol at her age isnt she supposed to be moving out rather than in? Anyway, she is just one more person I can corrupt. So how should I do it? Tie her to a chair and set her in front of the tv, playing Ryan and Calleigh moments over and over? Oh and about the wallpaper thing, i didnt mean for me to create one I meant to use for a screensaver. :lol: I wish I could be creative enough to create an actual wallpaper though.

Hey guys...i havent been on here in a while...which is weird lol...just stopped in to see how well this thread is doing and it seems to be doing pretty well lol. PEACE!

ooh a sequel? Cools, link me!

we love you! CSIWATCHER! and miss you tons, CaRWash isn't the same without you... :D

Use tape CSIKatie, rope would probably loosen too easily. :D The story: 'The taste of love' is also updated, go read it if you didn't already! Maze, I hope you reached your goal.IHNC, I know I'm cute, it's my middle name. :lol: CSIWATCHER you should come here more often, we miss you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back