Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Great, Maze, and now you need to go on with your ff! I'm very excited!! *biting my nails* :eek:
    Because I can't visit you all here as often as I want to in the next 2 weeks, I brought you two little gifts: (I know, it's Fan Art, but it's special CaRWash-Art, so I posted it here for my shipper fellows - hope, that's okay... ;) )

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Greets to everybody and special hug for Dutchie! :)

2. Leonie

Leonie Witness

Cinegirl, beautiful fanarts *rawrr* :D

3. Maze

Maze Rookie

Oh three pages and I'm not done yet! Woot my longest to date!!

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

that's right. Now I know what Austria means in Dutch. and its nearly the same as Austria in German. :lol:
    I told you hundred times, forget it. I forgot it already. ;)

love your CarWash fanart cinegirl! :D

5. Maze

Maze Rookie

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

cinegirl awesome CaRWash art! <3
    Maze - Such a lovely ficcie you wrote. I loved it. Very sweet and emotional Great job! <3

7. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Maze - lovely and cute fic! :D

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*hugs Cinegirl back* Aww hope you come back soon hun! :D Inge, I'm starting to forget it...and you're starting to come here more and more...are you sure you're not a real CaRWash shipper?? 'Cause I think you are! :lol: Maze off to read your fic now!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

GOOD GREIF has this 'ship grown! *does happy dance* man, we were barely through our first thread last I looked - and here we are more than half way through our second one! Man, I just spent the past HOUR reading through the old thread and this one... you guys are VERY entertaining. And I was extremely flattered that, like, ten or so pages back to see a couple of people bring up my 'Hush' vid - people are STILL watching that? *is humbled*

Anyway, what's new in the CaRWaSh? I've missed months and months (damn those exams!) so what's been happening with Ryan and Calleigh? Anything significant in the last few episodes of S4? Plus, did anybody ever find links to that photoshoot Jonathon and Emily did together? As for what made me a CaRWash 'shipper? Man, I was in it from the start. The first episode where Ryan turns up and has to help Calleigh find out whether her father actually killed someone whilst drunk at the wheel of his car - I smelt potential and dived on it. Seriously, there are SO many cute moments in that episode. :D

10. Maze

Maze Rookie

Nice to see you again! Yes, you missed some good CaRWash moments, and have quite alot of reading to do as we've broken into the fanfic business!

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

It's nice, friendly and funny here. :D
    I agree with you, they had a lot of flirty and cute scenes together.
    I always thought that the writers would never bring two characters togehter. but then LV happend (don't want to write more about that because of spoilers) and now it's not so unlikely that two main characters can come together. If such thing happen on Miami then CarWash would be my favorite.
    I have to repeat, I'm not a die hard CarWash shipper... :p

because see what happend in 'Withouth a Trace'. Sam and Marten got together, broke up and the other episodes were just odd.
    Don't forget: Writers don't like it when their characters are happy.
    If it happens in the very last Miami episode I will be happy. :D
    Because then the writers don't have a chance to ruin it.

after this post I'm sure, you kick me out... :lol:

12. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Yeah, I eould love to find those photoshoot that Jon and Emily did together.
    I just seen 4x20- Free Fall- I do love when Ryan and Calleigh are in the building, near the tub, and Ryan asked" I thought Peter Elliott was doing this?" Calleigh said " He is" Ryan then said sarcastixally "Did not want to get his nice suit dirty" ( kinda sounded jealous) Then Calleigh went off onto a rant theat he probably with his fiance in Quanico, little jealousy from Rya I got from that.:

some pics from it:

Awwww

Jealous, a little...

Credit: Jontogo-Online.net

13. Leonie

Leonie Witness

Raven04,

aww, that scene sounds great, can't wait to see it by myself :(

hmm...one question: How long does it take, until the 5th season will run on the TV?
    (I know, I have to wait til autumn and then just the 4th season will come...*sighs* what about you?)
    waaaaaaa *getscrazyagain* Damn I really can't wait so long! =O

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Awww, thanks Raven!

Yeah, I do have A LOT of reading to do... I gotta go trawl through all those fanfics now! ;)

15. Girlie

Girlie Police Officer

I'm so happy to be here now...we couldn't start our computer the whole time...5 days without internet....but now I'm here and I see 4 new pages????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.