Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me love ficcies :D ..me love Angst too, but oh well ;)
You know, CalleighDuCaine I was so used to you having that one icon, I almost didn't recognize you! :lol:

CalleighDuCaine, I had to snag the picture and to do this with it:
carwash8.jpg

*sigh* what a wonderful imagination :)

I would love to see some more flirting between Calleigh and Ryan. see some jealousy from Ryan, because maybe Peter comes back and him and callleigh flirt with each other...I want the writers to not rush CarWash, like they did with Eric/Natalia( I mean by episode 4x13 I believe they already had a pregnancy scare) or Horatio/marisol. Put some time and effort into CarWash and build the sexual tension up and let it culminate into a hot kiss like the sawyer/kate kiss from season 1 of lost, during the season 5 finale.

cinegirl said:
CalleighDuCaine, I had to snag the picture and to do this with it:
pic

*sigh* what a wonderful imagination :)

*snags banner* It's awesome! :lol: Calleigh's smile is practically saying "See, honey? I told you we couldn't hide it!"

Aw, it's pretty! I posted the fic in the fanfiction thread, here on talk.csi, so all head over to there if you hadn't read it yet. CDC, I agree with IHNC, I was like: 'who's that?' :confused: Then I saw your name. Now I'm feeling generous, so I'm going to post the next chapter of my story now. And Cinegirl: hi! :lol:

Huhu! *waves at Dutchie*
Thanks for the hint, I finally made it to the FF-Thread - very good work! *two thumbs up* ;)
Okay, I'll try my best for Leonies fic, too, as of now...

That's a bit more work, her fic is longer. (well it is now. Come on Girlie, write more!) Okay, I was going to post my new chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back