Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I can't stop watching the jewelry scene in Collision :lol:. It's just so hilarious when the man says "Big day coming up for both of you?" and they look at each other as though they were thinking "Busted!". And they way Ryan touches her when the man is coming... Man, don't tell me these two don't have something going on, because it's not believable. Not to mention her answer "We're from the crime lab"... Duh, what a stupid excuse! :lol:

Yes, I took the liberty of translating the second part too, that's nearly finished, when I'm done with that, I'll post them both in the fanfiction thread.

cinegirl i love your signiture! it's so pretty.
dingbat the wallpaper is amazing.

how about instead of dirt, blood. like he accidentlly messes up a crime sceen, when the suspect comes back. that would probly freak him out more than dirt.

-x-liv

Okay, I posted Girlie's fic in English. And FrostBite, the story that was mentioned by Inge, was about blood. But I still like the idea. :D

ooohh my god....At the moment I listen to McFly-Since she left me (does anyone know the band?)...I have to write something...anything *getscrazy*

I WANT TO SEE SOME CARWASH SCENES! AT ONCE!!!! CANT WAIT TIL AUTUMN! (or four days^^):eek:

puh, now, I feel better...sorry :D

Look at his face! :lol: They really look like OTP! :cool:

And obvioulsy what's a pic without a caption?

Ryan: Don't even go there, man, I've already bought her an engagement ring!

Calleigh: He's knocked me up. He'll have to marry me now or my dad may kill him!

Edit: Leonie, I love Since She Left Me! It's heartbreaking! *sings* You don't need me, believe me, you'll be ok... Awww, Danny's voice is amazing! (end OT)

First: thank you FrostBite for the kind words! :)
Second: great, Dutchie is ready with translating - where did you post it?
Last but not least: I think I'll start to translate Leonies ff tomorrow - somebody here if I need help? ;)
Oh, by the way: Leonie: breathe in, breathe out, breathe in... :lol:

Yea I love that scene!! To see both of thier faces is like the funniest thing ever. Calleigh has like a frozen smile and then ryan, who was reading, looks up at the guy then to calleigh who is looking at ryan...IT WAS CUTE!! lol

but yea im ganna read the english translated version of girlies fanfic because im a loser and cant read german. I dont know any lang. other than english! GAH! lol, i will know spanish this coming year though...cause its ganna be my junior year! But does anyone even put fanfics in spanish...GEEZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back