Calleigh & Ryan #2: "That's hot!" - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I...I can log on. This is so stupid, I can only go online for an hour, and then talk.csi won't open! Thanks Girlie you do that. Cinegirl, you're so slow! I have one more page to go from chapter two.

I know, it's so mean. That's the reason I'm now nearly done tranlating Leonie's second chapter. :D I hate it when this happens. (the not being able to log on) I need a place to talk about CaRWash or else I'll go nuts! (not that I'm not nuts already :p)

Yeah I understand you Dutchie, and when I managed it to come in here than I couldn't post something! That is mean!

You guys are nuts, I swear..but during the time Talk won't open *shakes fist* I've been writing fics. Yay. Go me :D

I want to do the same iheartnickcath but then some people by msn always sent me a message..and then I had to answer!!
And thatswhy I only have 4 sentences more than before :D

You wanna beta it for me Dutchie, :lol:

Wait, are you sure thats not me?..Considering I'm doing the same thing. :lol:

haha...its funny. Dude I got bored so i decided to write a fic...it's not all based on Carwash but of course it has it in it. I dunno I think i'll post it on this site within a day or two. I want a really long chapter, even though its already five pages LOL!

Peace guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back